First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
would u date an afghan or iraqi if they had a great personality and r very attractive?
5890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ENGLAND
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


testament01 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


testament01 wrote:


did u even read it properly did i say i hate afghans or iraqis anywere, dont jus call sum 1 racist with out understanding the question sheesh!


You don't need to say that you hate them for it to become racism. You should know that racism is "discrimination" like asking like "Would you date an Afgan if she has a great personality?" when it is unnecessary to add the word Afgan. It is like you are implying that Afgan are low in society and that is discrimination.



no im not saying that so many people hav bad mouthed them and blame them 4 wars im jus saying this because i know a girl vaguely who is very beautiful and has a great personality she went out wid sum 1 but her bot friend broke up with her because his mates made fun of him by saying things like ur goin out with a terrorist which is wrong so if u c my point that alot of people will date sum 1 because of ther culture and not 4 who they r like on crunchy roll people would do anything 2 date a japanese because of ther strong culture and anime etc


Dating someone because of race is racism and applying it in your question opens racism. Why would you ask that question if you do not mean it as racism? It is as if you are implying that it does not matter if they have a great personality or they are beautiful if they are an Afgan. That is a stereotypical impression.


u still havnt understood wat i meant if u think its racism fine so b it its not the end of the world and this is getting annoying and pointless so im gonna stop now id appreciate it if u dont reply bak 2 this message

1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
Posted 9/19/08
omfg I'm getting so tired of these plain dumb posts on CR. These low intelligence levels are making me feel more ashamed of humanity.
Posted 9/19/08
i don't discriminate.
but seriously, why would you say such things?
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

testament01 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Racism... ahhh...


Yes it is, but still "no"

=/


J0hNNy2 wrote:

She better be good in bed or else I wouldn't


Ew, they probably smell, walking around in the hot desert with all those clothes on ... Yuck



im not being racist im jus saying that alot of people would never go out with an iraqi or afghan even if they r attractive because of the war and ther culture because if sum 1 went out with 1 ther friends would laugh at them and say ur goin out with a terrorist ive seen this happen

and isnt it u who is being racist how do u know if they stink in the desert


It's called common sense ... You're talking about the "hot desert" here... You do realize what "sweat" is right? Sweat smells, what causes you to "sweat"? The heat, correct? Heat = Hot, correct? A desert is hot, right? Also, take a look at the clothes that they wear ...



Does that not look "hot" do you? Instead of trying to attack me, use common sense please
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.