First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

cute_margaces24 wrote:

Vampires
Username: cute_margaces24
Name: Princess
Prefers: mountain lions
Age: 18
Info: no boyfriend since birth
Abilities: control the elements
Pic:


Which card: girls 1


SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO LATE!!! DDDX


i hope you like it!
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

skater-girl6 wrote:

Username: skater-girl6
Name [or nickname]: (werewolf) Yumi
Age [or birthday]: age 13
Favorite Character: girl: Leah, then Alice Boy: jacob, then Seth
Twilighter rate: ummm... 4.99 out of 5
Pic:
card: ummm... I'm a girl, but can i plz have boy 1

THANX



uhh, which one??

1.
2.
Member
3478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/09 , edited 5/17/09

Angam wrote:


cute_margaces24 wrote:

Vampires
Username: cute_margaces24
Name: Princess
Prefers: mountain lions
Age: 18
Info: no boyfriend since birth
Abilities: control the elements
Pic:


Which card: girls 1


SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO LATE!!! DDDX


i hope you like it!


it's ok..
thank u very much..
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

cute_margaces24 wrote:


Angam wrote:


cute_margaces24 wrote:

Vampires
Username: cute_margaces24
Name: Princess
Prefers: mountain lions
Age: 18
Info: no boyfriend since birth
Abilities: control the elements
Pic:


Which card: girls 1


SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO LATE!!! DDDX


i hope you like it!


it's ok..
thank u very much..


you're welcome.. :] i'm glad you like it.
Member
1336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who knows?
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09

Angam wrote:


skater-girl6 wrote:

Username: skater-girl6
Name [or nickname]: (werewolf) Yumi
Age [or birthday]: age 13
Favorite Character: girl: Leah, then Alice Boy: jacob, then Seth
Twilighter rate: ummm... 4.99 out of 5
Pic:
card: ummm... I'm a girl, but can i plz have boy 1

THANX



uhh, which one??

1.
2.


boy 1(the first one)
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

skater-girl6 wrote:


Angam wrote:


skater-girl6 wrote:

Username: skater-girl6
Name [or nickname]: (werewolf) Yumi
Age [or birthday]: age 13
Favorite Character: girl: Leah, then Alice Boy: jacob, then Seth
Twilighter rate: ummm... 4.99 out of 5
Pic:
card: ummm... I'm a girl, but can i plz have boy 1

THANX



uhh, which one??

1.
2.


boy 1(the first one)


okay, here it is
Member
1336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who knows?
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

Angam wrote:


skater-girl6 wrote:


Angam wrote:


skater-girl6 wrote:

Username: skater-girl6
Name [or nickname]: (werewolf) Yumi
Age [or birthday]: age 13
Favorite Character: girl: Leah, then Alice Boy: jacob, then Seth
Twilighter rate: ummm... 4.99 out of 5
Pic:
card: ummm... I'm a girl, but can i plz have boy 1

THANX



uhh, which one??

1.
2.


boy 1(the first one)


okay, here it is


thanx...
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

skater-girl6 wrote:


Angam wrote:


skater-girl6 wrote:


Angam wrote:


skater-girl6 wrote:

Username: skater-girl6
Name [or nickname]: (werewolf) Yumi
Age [or birthday]: age 13
Favorite Character: girl: Leah, then Alice Boy: jacob, then Seth
Twilighter rate: ummm... 4.99 out of 5
Pic:
card: ummm... I'm a girl, but can i plz have boy 1

THANX



uhh, which one??

1.
2.


boy 1(the first one)


okay, here it is


thanx...


you're welcome.. :]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.