Created by Aijin21
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
BGICR Mascot
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

BlueRise wrote:

all i have is ms paint Dx


Lol same here...


Aijin21 wrote:



First, let me say that you guys are the funniest people I've met in a while and when I read this I couldn't stop laughing. I LOVE IT! You guys rock! So, I will let you guys pick what you wanna see up in the polls. You guys are creative so the flying monkey riding an elephant dinosaur whale will be a pick for sure!

What else do you wanna see in the polls?


YAY!! The flying monkey riding an elephant dinosaur whale was accepted!! :D

Hmmm..... how bout a rhino hippo with pterodactyl wings?
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Aijin21 wrote:



First, let me say that you guys are the funniest people I've met in a while and when I read this I couldn't stop laughing. I LOVE IT! You guys rock! So, I will let you guys pick what you wanna see up in the polls. You guys are creative so the flying monkey riding an elephant dinosaur whale will be a pick for sure!

What else do you wanna see in the polls?


Awesome! Thanks Aijin~



BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

ill give it a shot and draw it xDD
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
DONe ! a hipo rihno with pterodactyl wings!! more or less... xDDD

BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
A mermaid!!

Except instead of the upper half being human and the lower half being fish, it'll be the other way around!!! So it'll have a fish head and human legs!
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
LOL !! xDDDDDDD ull get it
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08


OMG xDDD its horrible!
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

galm wrote:



OMG xDDD its horrible!


LOLROFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
xDDD it is a creepy image indeed hahaha

imagine waking up in ur bed and as u turn around u discover THAT THING in UR BED xDDDDDDDDD
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
o.o whoa. your a creeper. nice drawing.
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
xDD ill draw anything in exchange of a cookie O_o
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

galm wrote:



OMG xDDD its horrible!


ZOMG ROFLMAOZ~~ so creepy yet... hilarious xD
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

galm wrote:

u cannot beat a flying moneky!! they ruled over the world for centuries but they went extinct cause they were not male nor female !!! they were alienzz and they could live alot thanks to special moneky abilities like climb trees


LOL xDD that beats all other things


wait... i just realized if they werent male nor female, cant they reproduce by budding? xD
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

galm wrote:

xDD ill draw anything in exchange of a cookie O_o


*gives galm a cookie*
BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

BlueRise wrote:


galm wrote:

u cannot beat a flying moneky!! they ruled over the world for centuries but they went extinct cause they were not male nor female !!! they were alienzz and they could live alot thanks to special moneky abilities like climb trees


LOL xDD that beats all other things


wait... i just realized if they werent male nor female, cant they reproduce by budding? xD


N0 xDDDDD actually they could not reproduce in any way possible, if they had we would not exist today O_o


FLYING MONKEYS WOULD HAVE RULED OVER THE EARTH MUHAHAHAHAHAH xDDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.