Post Reply Rooms for Floor 1 :3
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/28/08
I don't want you to sleep on the ground, so here are the rooms xDDD

Also. If you would like a double suite pleas tell me.

Floor 1-
Room 1~
Room 2~
Room 3~girlfriend1011 Regular Suite
Room 4~xx-usagi Regular Suite
Room 5~
Room 6~ Angel-chann & Devil-chann Double Suite
Room 7~
Room 8~sakuraeternal Single
Room 9~
Room 10~

Picture:
Here is a calm relaxing Bedroom with a T.V In front of you.

Here is the bathroom.

Please fill this out to get a room.

Which room~
Regular Suite or Double~
How long are you going to stay~

Here is how the key looks like~

Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Up in the sky ✩
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
Which room~ Room 4
Regular Suite or Double~ Regular Suite
How long are you going to stay~ Forever !
Member
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cupcake land~
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Which room~ 6
Regular Suite or Double~ double for me and my twin
How long are you going to stay~ forever =3
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

xx-usagi wrote:

Which room~ Room 4
Regular Suite or Double~ Regular Suite
How long are you going to stay~ Forever !


Here you go!

Enjoy!
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

Angel-chann wrote:

Which room~ 6
Regular Suite or Double~ double for me and my twin
How long are you going to stay~ forever =3


Here you go enjoy~
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Up in the sky ✩
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Thank you <3
Member
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cupcake land~
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Angel-chann wrote:

Which room~ 6
Regular Suite or Double~ double for me and my twin
How long are you going to stay~ forever =3


Here you go enjoy~


THX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT NOW I CAN SHARE AN AWESOME ROOM WITH UMI-CHII (devil-chann)
Posted 9/27/08
xD Np
Posted 9/28/08
Which room~ 8
Regular Suite or Double~ single ( much better when u can have a big room for urself AHAHHAHA)
How long are you going to stay~ FOREVER
Posted 9/28/08

sakuraeternal wrote:

Which room~ 8
Regular Suite or Double~ single ( much better when u can have a big room for urself AHAHHAHA)
How long are you going to stay~ FOREVER



Welcome!
Posted 9/28/08
Which room~room 3
Regular Suite or Double~ regular suite plz
How long are you going to stay~ i would luv 2 stay forever! it would b soooo much fun
thnx
Posted 9/28/08

girlfriend1011 wrote:

Which room~room 3
Regular Suite or Double~ regular suite plz
How long are you going to stay~ i would luv 2 stay forever! it would b soooo much fun
thnx


Here you go!
Posted 9/29/08
thnx sooo much
You must be logged in to post.