First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi
10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Hi can someone please make me a Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi signature with no Text....
i need it for a project on Monday please!!!
and tanx if you can help
Posted 9/20/08
uhm...no personal threads, and maybe you can ask from the kenichi fan group
10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Khemia wrote:

uhm...no personal threads, and maybe you can ask from the kenichi fan group



where is the group??
Posted 9/20/08

Serial_Kisser wrote:


Khemia wrote:

uhm...no personal threads, and maybe you can ask from the kenichi fan group



where is the group??


just try searching for a group
10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Khemia wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:


Khemia wrote:

uhm...no personal threads, and maybe you can ask from the kenichi fan group



where is the group??


just try searching for a group



okay thanks
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
what signature you need
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

Serial_Kisser wrote:

Hi can someone please make me a Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi signature with no Text....
i need it for a project on Monday please!!!
and tanx if you can help




didnt you know that its not allowed to make personal threads?
didnt you know that the mods wont allow this thread just bec. of your idiotic project?
... what kind of idiotic project is that?... and you're even asking peopLe to do it for you...
are you an idiot?


who ever beLieves you is an idiot...
10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

kenichi07 wrote:

what signature you need


i just need a sig of Kenichi...
But i don't want there to be text on please can you help me
10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

Hi can someone please make me a Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi signature with no Text....
i need it for a project on Monday please!!!
and tanx if you can help




didnt you know that its not allowed to make personal threads?
didnt you know that the mods wont allow this thread just bec. of your idiotic project?
... what kind of idiotic project is tthat?... and you're even asking peopLe to do it for you...
are you an idiot?


yeah because i can't find nice pics....and its not a stupid project its for arts...
the teacher said we must make a signature like they show on internet and i want it to be Kenichi
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

Serial_Kisser wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

Hi can someone please make me a Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi signature with no Text....
i need it for a project on Monday please!!!
and tanx if you can help




didnt you know that its not allowed to make personal threads?
didnt you know that the mods wont allow this thread just bec. of your idiotic project?
... what kind of idiotic project is tthat?... and you're even asking peopLe to do it for you...
are you an idiot?


yeah because i can't find nice pics....and its not a stupid project its for arts...
the teacher said we must make a signature like they show on internet and i want it to be Kenichi





so?... you ask other peopLe to do it for you!!!???
you cant even do a simpLe thing like that?..
do you think you deserve to pass if other peopLe do it for you?

school is where you learn to do things...
whats the point in going to school and studying if you dont learn to do it yourseLf?
are you an idiot?



p.s.
your teacher is an idiot... such a nonsense project....
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
try searching kenichi in render/stock sites
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
maybe this can help you http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4092/kenichi14ji8.jpg
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

Hi can someone please make me a Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi signature with no Text....
i need it for a project on Monday please!!!
and tanx if you can help




didnt you know that its not allowed to make personal threads?
didnt you know that the mods wont allow this thread just bec. of your idiotic project?
... what kind of idiotic project is tthat?... and you're even asking peopLe to do it for you...
are you an idiot?


yeah because i can't find nice pics....and its not a stupid project its for arts...
the teacher said we must make a signature like they show on internet and i want it to be Kenichi





so?... you ask other peopLe to do it for you!!!???
you cant even do a simpLe thing like that?..
do you think you deserve to pass if other peopLe do it for you?

school is where you learn to do things...
whats the point in going to school and studying if you dont learn to do it yourseLf?
are you an idiot?



p.s.
your teacher is an idiot... such a nonsense project....


why you so against him asking for help man? if you had work to do and you couldn't do it, you'd ask for help just as much as the next person
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

Spongemonkeybobo wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

Hi can someone please make me a Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi signature with no Text....
i need it for a project on Monday please!!!
and tanx if you can help




didnt you know that its not allowed to make personal threads?
didnt you know that the mods wont allow this thread just bec. of your idiotic project?
... what kind of idiotic project is tthat?... and you're even asking peopLe to do it for you...
are you an idiot?


yeah because i can't find nice pics....and its not a stupid project its for arts...
the teacher said we must make a signature like they show on internet and i want it to be Kenichi





so?... you ask other peopLe to do it for you!!!???
you cant even do a simpLe thing like that?..
do you think you deserve to pass if other peopLe do it for you?

school is where you learn to do things...
whats the point in going to school and studying if you dont learn to do it yourseLf?
are you an idiot?



p.s.
your teacher is an idiot... such a nonsense project....


why you so against him asking for help man? if you had work to do and you couldn't do it, you'd ask for help just as much as the next person



no i dont...
im a person who thinks ahead...
i prepare for any situation i might get into...
i knew that since i was young ..
since i was an onLy cHiLd .. i knew i had no big-bro/sis to heLp me with projects and other stuff..
and i dont like asking favors..
and a person becomes better if he/she makes it through the probLems on his/her own....


an speaking of probLems..
we are taLking about a "signature" here.. thats not even worth asking for heLp....
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

Hi can someone please make me a Kenichi from History's Strong Disciple Kenichi signature with no Text....
i need it for a project on Monday please!!!
and tanx if you can help




didnt you know that its not allowed to make personal threads?
didnt you know that the mods wont allow this thread just bec. of your idiotic project?
... what kind of idiotic project is tthat?... and you're even asking peopLe to do it for you...
are you an idiot?


yeah because i can't find nice pics....and its not a stupid project its for arts...
the teacher said we must make a signature like they show on internet and i want it to be Kenichi





so?... you ask other peopLe to do it for you!!!???
you cant even do a simpLe thing like that?..
do you think you deserve to pass if other peopLe do it for you?

school is where you learn to do things...
whats the point in going to school and studying if you dont learn to do it yourseLf?
are you an idiot?



p.s.
your teacher is an idiot... such a nonsense project....


Then at least give her information of how to do it. Since you know the most to the extend regarding it as nonsense project./ So can interpret the objective for US? Someone who teaches is an idiot than somebody
only criticize with no shear of etiquette is smart?

- Serial Killer don't try plagiarism, this web guide you "http://www.gamexe.net/photoshop/anime-signature-video/

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.