First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Yamapi gets his degree
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Congrats.
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 온유's arm & 동해's h...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
o-medetou P-chan..
thank God he didn't stuck again..
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / outer space
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
congratz to pi-chan...

it simply proves that he's not just aiming on his career

but also on his education

.....I really lav him!! hahahah
24483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
YAY! Congratulations Yamapi!

Getting an education is very important. Even if you're a celebrity.
1537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Burbank, CA
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
good for him ....
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
CONGRATULATIONS...
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I'm so proud of him! I'm glad he actually takes his education seriously. <3
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
yay for yampi! he doesnt rely totally on being famous unlike some other actors....
Posted 9/20/08
its good that he went to university although he didnt really need to, if i was famous i wouldnt .. lol.
what has he got his degree in ?
1292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Just wondering but where did his name come from...Yamapi?
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
yayy yamapi!!
im soo happy for him!
now im sad tho cuz i wanted to go to meiji university becuz of him but now hes gone!! :[
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

ibkuri86 wrote:

Just wondering but where did his name come from...Yamapi?

its short for yamashita
yamapi means pink.

2953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Wheyyy, big congratulations to him!

So glad he managed to stick to education whilst undertaking various projects, very inspirational.
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

its good that he went to university although he didnt really need to, if i was famous i wouldnt .. lol.
what has he got his degree in ?


it's amazing that he decided to go to university after he debut with NEWS because 1. he already has a good job and 2. he would have to handle being a student along with being an actor and singer for 4 years. He got his degree in Marketing.
Posted 9/20/08

thutwo22 wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

its good that he went to university although he didnt really need to, if i was famous i wouldnt .. lol.
what has he got his degree in ?


it's amazing that he decided to go to university after he debut with NEWS because 1. he already has a good job and 2. he would have to handle being a student along with being an actor and singer for 4 years. He got his degree in Marketing.


true ,true ... i wonder if he had bodyguards with him in lesson, lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.