Post Reply MemberShip Cards!
Posted 9/20/08
Ohio minna welcome here is where you can pick up your Access Cards

1.Choose Between this styles:







2.Fill out this form:

Name: (username or nickname)
D.O.B: (Day, Month)
Status: (example, Student/ Student council)
Fav Class: ( you can have up to 2 favs)
Text Color: (choose two colors for your text)

3.Wait until they are done!
2084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Style 3

Name: dark_angel23
D.O.B: 25, sept.
Status: Student council
Fav Class: music and art
Text Color: like the txt in style #3
Posted 10/3/08

dark_angel23 wrote:

Style 3

Name: dark_angel23
D.O.B: 25, sept.
Status: Student council
Fav Class: music and art
Text Color: like the txt in style #3


and what pic do u want 2 use?
2084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

mermaid_blue_pearl wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:

Style 3

Name: dark_angel23
D.O.B: 25, sept.
Status: Student council
Fav Class: music and art
Text Color: like the txt in style #3


and what pic do u want 2 use?


Posted 10/3/08

dark_angel23 wrote:


mermaid_blue_pearl wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:

Style 3

Name: dark_angel23
D.O.B: 25, sept.
Status: Student council
Fav Class: music and art
Text Color: like the txt in style #3


and what pic do u want 2 use?




here enjoy
2084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

mermaid_blue_pearl wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:


mermaid_blue_pearl wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:

Style 3

Name: dark_angel23
D.O.B: 25, sept.
Status: Student council
Fav Class: music and art
Text Color: like the txt in style #3


and what pic do u want 2 use?


[/spoiler

here enjoy


thanks.. i hope many more people would get there membership cards and thanks again

Posted 10/3/08

dark_angel23 wrote:


mermaid_blue_pearl wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:


mermaid_blue_pearl wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:

Style 3

Name: dark_angel23
D.O.B: 25, sept.
Status: Student council
Fav Class: music and art
Text Color: like the txt in style #3


and what pic do u want 2 use?


[/spoiler

here enjoy


thanks.. i hope many more people would get there membership cards and thanks again



no probs
You must be logged in to post.