First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Membership card
Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/29/08
Request for a vampire knight buff membership card now!

Form:
Layout #:
Username:
Name:
Gender:
DOB: (mm.dd.yy)
Picture: (spoiler pls)

This forum is strictly for applications only. Please claim your ID's here


Layout # 1:

Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
that's nice. thanks!!
Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

pooka08 wrote:

that's nice. thanks!!


So, do you want one??
Posted 9/20/08
Name: Nancy
Username: NarutoFangirl_123095
Gender: Female
D.O.B: December 30
pic:

thanks you ^^
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:

Hey, OUr membership card is now out!

Hurry, and request for a vampire knight buff membership card now.



Here's mine as a sample,


Name:Ai
Username:kityee123
Gender: Female
D.O.B: 9 feb
pic:
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
Name:Yuki
Username:Yukihisuisakura
Gender:Male
DOB:6/AUG/1993
Pic:
Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

Name: Nancy
Username: NarutoFangirl_123095
Gender: Female
D.O.B: December 30
pic:

thanks you ^^


Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

kityee123 wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:

Hey, OUr membership card is now out!

Hurry, and request for a vampire knight buff membership card now.



Here's mine as a sample,


Name:Ai
Username:kityee123
Gender: Female
D.O.B: 9 feb
pic:


Posted 9/20/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

Name: Nancy
Username: NarutoFangirl_123095
Gender: Female
D.O.B: December 30
pic:

thanks you ^^




wow thanks....its amazing!!
Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Name:Yuki
Username:Yukihisuisakura
Gender:Male
DOB:6/AUG/1993
Pic:


Posted 9/20/08
Name: Michiko
Username: MaRYeLiSe014
Gender: Female
D.O.B: July 30
pic:
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:

So, do you want one??


yup of course!

name: pooka
username: pooka08
gender: female
dob: sep 9

Member
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Name: Miyuki
Username:shinobitiff
Gender: Female
D.O.B: May 11
Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

pooka08 wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:

So, do you want one??


yup of course!

name: pooka
username: pooka08
gender: female
dob: sep 9



Member
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:

Name: Michiko
Username: MaRYeLiSe014
Gender: Female
D.O.B: July 30
pic:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.