Created by IDoNotKnowOk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Which celebrity makes you get irritated when you see his/her name?
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
not an asian celebrity but i can't stand ANGELINA JOLIE
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

reko1620 wrote:

not an asian celebrity but i can't stand ANGELINA JOLIE


How is that even possible!? xDDD;;;

I don't like seeing Ziyi Zhang. I like Zhang Ziyi better. I guess it's because that's how I first heard it and then she flipped it. It's not because I don't like her though! :]

As far as American celebs, I can't stand Vanessa Hudgens. I'm sorry but she looks like she should be the poster girl for herpes or some other STD.
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

For me its Yamapi and Wu Chun


N0NE ii L00VVEE ALL THE ASiAN CELEBRiTiES ESPECiALLy JAPANESE DRAMAz!!
17882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Reiband wrote:


reko1620 wrote:

not an asian celebrity but i can't stand ANGELINA JOLIE


How is that even possible!? xDDD;;;

I don't like seeing Ziyi Zhang. I like Zhang Ziyi better. I guess it's because that's how I first heard it and then she flipped it. It's not because I don't like her though! :]

As far as American celebs, I can't stand Vanessa Hudgens. I'm sorry but she looks like she should be the poster girl for herpes or some other STD.


haha XD

omg i thought so too with what you say about Vanessa Hudgens

11196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hk (ka...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Animelena wrote:

mike he


i agree with you! his name annoys the hell outta me
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

For me its Yamapi and Wu Chun


N0NE ii L00VVEE ALL THE ASiAN CELEBRiTiES ESPECiALLy JAPANESE DRAMAz!!


Too bad ..I really hate them. They have 0% talent ...just my opinion
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

smily_ wrote:

he's not on the list, people would hate me if I state the name ... I don't want to be hated ...


Haha nevermind just state it...I am curious
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

reko1620 wrote:


Reiband wrote:


reko1620 wrote:

not an asian celebrity but i can't stand ANGELINA JOLIE


How is that even possible!? xDDD;;;

I don't like seeing Ziyi Zhang. I like Zhang Ziyi better. I guess it's because that's how I first heard it and then she flipped it. It's not because I don't like her though! :]

As far as American celebs, I can't stand Vanessa Hudgens. I'm sorry but she looks like she should be the poster girl for herpes or some other STD.


haha XD

omg i thought so too with what you say about Vanessa Hudgens




Haha....you guys are so funny..especially the Vanessa Hudgens 1
Posted 9/21/08
Jaejoong/Hero, Nagasawa Masami, Horikita Maki, Yamapi, Wu Chun, Rainie, etc.

By the way, it's not the celebrities I don't like, except Masami and Rainie, but their fans.
33488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Hmmm...SNSD
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Ella chen..no offense,but she's not pretty and not a good actress..
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

smily_ wrote:

he's not on the list, people would hate me if I state the name ... I don't want to be hated ...


mine is not on the list too..
and i don't wanna state his name cause i have the same reason as u do...
he's really popular and most fan girls just love him...
maybe i'll give a clue... he's name start with the letter A....
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / 광주 광역시,대한민국
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
NewS and SNSD...
Posted 9/21/08

FilzahHazirah wrote:


smily_ wrote:

he's not on the list, people would hate me if I state the name ... I don't want to be hated ...


mine is not on the list too..
and i don't wanna state his name cause i have the same reason as u do...
he's really popular and most fan girls just love him...
maybe i'll give a clue... he's name start with the letter A....


is it Akanishi Jin?..just guessing..heheh

Posted 9/21/08
SNSD...don't hate me..^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.