First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
ID Cards!!!
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
heres were u get your id cards ^.^
fill this out



Name:
Birthday:
Age:
Status:
Picture(put in spoiler):


~Example~

Name: kiarra
Birthday: july 18
Age: 14
Status: Moderator
Picture:


~what you want on it~

theres hearts spakels blinking ^.^
and Colour of Font ^.^ but only these sry



Sweet Candy
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Name:mega_animelover17
Birthday:Feb.17
Age:15
Status:member
Picture:
Posted 9/29/08

Mega_animelover17 wrote:

Name:mega_animelover17
Birthday:Feb.17
Age:15
Status:member
Picture:


Working on it ^^
Sweet Candy
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

joycejoycejoyce wrote:


Mega_animelover17 wrote:

Name:mega_animelover17
Birthday:Feb.17
Age:15
Status:member
Picture:


Working on it ^^





ok tnxs
Posted 9/29/08

Mega_animelover17 wrote:


joycejoycejoyce wrote:


Mega_animelover17 wrote:

Name:mega_animelover17
Birthday:Feb.17
Age:15
Status:member
Picture:


Working on it ^^





ok tnxs

Done ^^
Sweet Candy
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

joycejoycejoyce wrote:


Mega_animelover17 wrote:


joycejoycejoyce wrote:


Mega_animelover17 wrote:

Name:mega_animelover17
Birthday:Feb.17
Age:15
Status:member
Picture:


Working on it ^^





ok tnxs

Done ^^




thank u
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

ooo pretty how did u do that its kawaiii
Posted 9/29/08

XkiarraX wrote:


ooo pretty how did u do that its kawaiii

Thank you ^^ would you like one :]?
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

joycejoycejoyce wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


ooo pretty how did u do that its kawaiii

Thank you ^^ would you like one :]?



yep yep ^.^
Posted 9/29/08

XkiarraX wrote:


joycejoycejoyce wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


ooo pretty how did u do that its kawaiii

Thank you ^^ would you like one :]?



yep yep ^.^


Okay then xD Plz fill this out for me :]
Name:
Birthday:
Age:
Status:
Picture(put in spoiler):
Anything else you like me to put?
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 9/29/08



yep yep ^.^


Okay then xD Plz fill this out for me :]
Name: kiarra
Birthday:july 18
Age:14
Status:mod
Picture(put in spoiler):

Anything else you like me to put:kiki-chan and kiki-san


Posted 9/29/08

XkiarraX wrote:




yep yep ^.^


Okay then xD Plz fill this out for me :]
Name: kiarra
Birthday:july 18
Age:14
Status:mod
Picture(put in spoiler):

Anything else you like me to put:kiki-chan and kiki-san



Working on it xD
Posted 9/29/08

XkiarraX wrote:




yep yep ^.^


Okay then xD Plz fill this out for me :]
Name: kiarra
Birthday:july 18
Age:14
Status:mod
Picture(put in spoiler):

Anything else you like me to put:kiki-chan and kiki-san




Done ^^
Sweet Candy
55254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ?
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Name: Naari
Birthday: JULY 8
Age:16
Status:Member
Picture(put in spoiler):
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

joycejoycejoyce wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:




yep yep ^.^


Okay then xD Plz fill this out for me :]
Name: kiarra
Birthday:july 18
Age:14
Status:mod
Picture(put in spoiler):

Anything else you like me to put:




Done ^^


kawaiii thanx

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.