First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
EXP Table
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / In a Cave
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
I'm at lvl 92, but I'm not rushing to get to 100... Why should I, when I can possibly get free items where I am at. Ofcourse that is if any items are created for that level... I'm getting tons of excalibur swords now (all thanks to bluewitch), fighting at level 92... so not in such a rush... I still have 2 more avatars to keep me busy.
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
zz get 4 per mob
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
a boss monster?? that would be nice... and i like the idea of resetting the stats but it must be expensive and you can only reset your stats once twice or thrice... no more than that i suppose
Moderator
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

fenrirdragoon wrote:


Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:

u are now level 99 they should do a final boss npc level 100 with 9999 hp , 9999 mp ,900 defense ,600 attack dmg,300 fire dmg,300 water dmg,300 earth damage,300 lightning dmg,-500 fire defense,-500 water defense,-500 lightning defense,-500 earth defense, 9999 drop gold ,99999 exp.


You mean a giant mech version Shinji, right?



BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh man that would be incredibly funny! Someone come up with the design for it!!!
1234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *bunnyland*
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


fenrirdragoon wrote:


Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:

u are now level 99 they should do a final boss npc level 100 with 9999 hp , 9999 mp ,900 defense ,600 attack dmg,300 fire dmg,300 water dmg,300 earth damage,300 lightning dmg,-500 fire defense,-500 water defense,-500 lightning defense,-500 earth defense, 9999 drop gold ,99999 exp.


You mean a giant mech version Shinji, right?



BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh man that would be incredibly funny! Someone come up with the design for it!!!


scary stuffhow will we manage to win that???

Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

bunnybee wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


fenrirdragoon wrote:


Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:

u are now level 99 they should do a final boss npc level 100 with 9999 hp , 9999 mp ,900 defense ,600 attack dmg,300 fire dmg,300 water dmg,300 earth damage,300 lightning dmg,-500 fire defense,-500 water defense,-500 lightning defense,-500 earth defense, 9999 drop gold ,99999 exp.


You mean a giant mech version Shinji, right?



BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh man that would be incredibly funny! Someone come up with the design for it!!!


scary stuffhow will we manage to win that???



with Crunchyland Ban Kai..
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
That would be a good idea. A sub section for challenges or scripted fights orders.

I bet Shinji would be like Heavily Armored Pokey from Earthbound (Mother 2). That would be hilarious.
34129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In my sneakers
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Okay,don't tell me CRUNCHY LAND is the NEW "POKEMONCRATER"?
34129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In my sneakers
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
and everyone know the lvl cap is still 99...
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
hey i have design that could probably kill ny thing look: my baest design yet hope i can upload it!
1234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *bunnyland*
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

keyblademaster2 wrote:

hey i have design that could probably kill ny thing look: my baest design yet hope i can upload it!


Kya....................
nice weapon.
I like it

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.