First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply the town
Posted 9/20/08
*One of the hunters stabs you in the back*
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
*coughs, then focuses and binds all the rest of these hunters with darkness* There. *walks over the person on the ground(Lee) and offers him a hand up*
Posted 9/20/08
*I'm bleeding from my back as I take your hand and quickly put my hood on*
Posted 9/20/08
*grins* No need to put your hood up, I already saw you ears. *notices the wound and winces* Ouch, that must have hurt. We should fix that up right away! *drags him over to a nearby inn*
Posted 9/20/08
"I-i'm fine." I say shivering a little.
Posted 9/20/08
*walks into the village*bodies huh *piles the bodies up and burns them*wat to do now*notices a paper for huntin hybrids* those hunters have to hunt hybrids can't they hunt wild animals or wild monsters
Posted 9/20/08
*makes him sit down at one of the tables in the inn* No you aren't. *pulls out a first aid kit from one of her pockets and starts looking through it* Now take off your cloak and shirt so I can see the wound properly.

(there's basically no one else in the inn at the time, just so you know. ^-^)
Posted 9/20/08
"I-i-I'm fine really....." I still shiver but I take off my cloak and shirt anyway.
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
*examines the wound on his back* Stop saying you are okay when that's obviously false. *takes out a pair of tongs* Now, the bullet's still in there and I'll have to get it out before I clean the wound. So it'll probably hurt a lot, okay?
Posted 9/20/08
"I can take pain." I say. *Outside a hunter says a spell and they all break free of the darkness spell* "Shhh, we can sneak up on them." The 2ed in command said.
Posted 9/20/08
*takes out the bullet and starts to clean the wound, then hears noises coming from outside* Damn, the hunters must have broken out of my darkness spell! *turn to Lee* Stay here, we don't want you to get anymore wounds. *picks up her bow and arrow and walks towards the front of the inn*
Posted 9/20/08
*After you left i get up and walk out the back door* "How do i know i can trust her?" I ask myself.
Posted 9/20/08
*starts shooting down the hunters*
Posted 9/20/08
*I run off into the forest wincing in pain*
Posted 9/20/08
*creates a huge flash of light to blind the hunters and runs into the inn and notices that Lee isn't there anymore* Damnit, I thought told him to stay here! *picks up all her things then goes out and into the forest after him*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.