First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which drama has the best looking/appealing poster?
Posted 2/3/09

dolphinsrluv wrote:

One Pound Gospel


i love how the nuns are also wearing gloves
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
=) Here are mine:

Smiling Pasta:


Absolute Boyfriend:


Devil Beside You ( i found this one pretty interesting ) :
Posted 2/3/09

_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:



last friends



this one definitely.. hands down.. the best!!!!!
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CRUNCHYROLL
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

purisonia wrote:


_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:



last friends



this one definitely.. hands down.. the best!!!!!


I agree!!
Posted 2/3/09


this is seriously cool too :))
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09

ihat3mybr0 wrote:


purisonia wrote:


_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:



last friends



this one definitely.. hands down.. the best!!!!!


I agree!!


ohh i get it.. its like akai ito... the red thread that connects the soul mates.. but like this show goes.. in a very non traditional sorta way :))
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

happipplrock wrote:

mines are...

hana kimi
well cause all of those hot guys there![besides maki]



so i never know where toma is in this picture... or is he even in it? cause the one next to maki doesnt look like him
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
movie



drama

1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

justplainmango wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

mines are...

hana kimi
well cause all of those hot guys there![besides maki]



so i never know where toma is in this picture... or is he even in it? cause the one next to maki doesnt look like him


oh yeah i just realized...toma's not in the pic... i think it's the aura guy who's beside maki *correct me if im wrong*
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

fuzion_noizuf wrote:


justplainmango wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

mines are...

hana kimi
well cause all of those hot guys there![besides maki]



so i never know where toma is in this picture... or is he even in it? cause the one next to maki doesnt look like him


oh yeah i just realized...toma's not in the pic... i think it's the aura guy who's beside maki *correct me if im wrong*


i think it is the aura guy. yahhhh i wonder why toma isnt in this!
Posted 2/3/09




I kinda dont like a lot of posters people posted on here as their favorite but i think the case might be because they probably really liked the show too so its more appealing to them than to someone like me who might not have seen it.. just like me with coffee prince.. i really like the poster even though its not as cool as last friends or crows zero but coz i loved the show.
Posted 2/3/09


ahh isnt this kinda cute too or is it again just coz i really liked the show?
Posted 2/3/09


this is nice too.. seems like more in the lines of last friends but they are both different concepts ofcourse.. both good shows though :))
Posted 2/3/09


pretty much doesnt get any hotter than that lol
Posted 2/3/09


this is a pretty memorable one.. okay ill stop sorry lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.