First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
FM S.H.E 11th Album!!
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/21/08
!!!S.H.E new 11th album will be leleased on 23rd September! Titled "FM S.H.E".
Ooh Can't Wait!!!




A song from new album. Its called 女孩当自强. Don't know how to translate to english, but er basically about a girl changing or something. It's very good song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVcNx8aKiwA#

Another one. Its called 安静了- Quiet. Also a very good song. Really nice lyrics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObAdqe_F6M#

and another one. Called Coastal Highway's Exit. Ella's voice sounds soo awesome in it!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-452260/SHE-Coastal-Highways-Exit.html

More Pictures!


52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
oh yea..that sounds good..

i gots to listen to there songs then....
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / vancouver
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
<333 selinaa!!!!!
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Yay... they finally have a new album.. very excited!

First song is about a girl's independence and strength.. feminism anyone? Good song though
Second song is depressing.. it's more like "Quiet" rather than "Peaceful". The girl is in turmoil over whether or not to stay in the relationship, or that's what I gathered from the song.
And the third song is just so sad!

I guess S.H.E's not really into the happy type of lovey dovey songs this time around
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not telling...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I always like SHE's songs so I look forward to it!
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Wow i cant wait
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
oh wow..~ =]
2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i'm so excited LOL
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / M'sia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I heard their song.. is so nice especially the Coastal Highway's Exit..cant wait iand I love Hebe's hair
1097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / my hizzouse
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I LOVE S.H.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/21/08

Joan91 wrote:

I heard their song.. is so nice especially the Coastal Highway's Exit..cant wait iand I love Hebe's hair


Totally agree. Hebe's new hair is soo awesome!
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Lil_Oh_So_Me wrote:


Joan91 wrote:

I heard their song.. is so nice especially the Coastal Highway's Exit..cant wait iand I love Hebe's hair


Totally agree. Hebe's new hair is soo awesome!


YerRrrr ~~ Love hebes new Do ^^ Love the new song too ( Coastal Highway's Exit) but miss universe is a bit.. weird.,
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Wh00! Can't wait!

I liked Hebe's old hair better. =/
268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SOMEWHERE IN THE...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
wow...
but what is up with the cd cover, i dont really like it...
and i liked Hebe's old her style better...
oh well
Posted 9/22/08

AsianBabbii wrote:


Lil_Oh_So_Me wrote:


Joan91 wrote:

I heard their song.. is so nice especially the Coastal Highway's Exit..cant wait iand I love Hebe's hair


Totally agree. Hebe's new hair is soo awesome!


YerRrrr ~~ Love hebes new Do ^^ Love the new song too ( Coastal Highway's Exit) but miss universe is a bit.. weird.,


Miss Universe is not bad, but coastal highway's exit is better.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.