First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

cookielover62 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Programs used:Photoscape
Hours online:8-10[weekends]1 h[weekdays]
Examples(spoiler):


how do you do that style of text on photoscape? i use photoscape and i cant find out how to do that kind of text.


u'll download it
Member
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

ayagrace wrote:


cookielover62 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Programs used:Photoscape
Hours online:8-10[weekends]1 h[weekdays]
Examples(spoiler):


how do you do that style of text on photoscape? i use photoscape and i cant find out how to do that kind of text.


u'll download it


where do you download it?
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

cookielover62 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


cookielover62 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Programs used:Photoscape
Hours online:8-10[weekends]1 h[weekdays]
Examples(spoiler):


how do you do that style of text on photoscape? i use photoscape and i cant find out how to do that kind of text.


u'll download it


where do you download it?


well, my mom downloaded it so i dun rili know
Posted 10/19/08
Programs used: Photoscape, Photoshop , and Lunapic/editor
Hours Online: 9 hrs on weekends 3 hours on weekdays
Example

currently working on some sorry
just started today so yah
Posted 10/19/08
I'll show somemore later
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 11/3/08
Creator
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home duh
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

norma94 wrote:

Program-photoscape, gimp
Hours online-almost all the day till 4:00Pm
Examples:
a banner


avis



nd i have more on my profile..


approved ^^
Creator
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home duh
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Programs used:photoscape,PicNik
Hours online: 15
Examples(spoiler):




approved ^^
Creator
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home duh
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

justine_06 wrote:

Programs used: photoshop 7.0
Hours online: 4 to 5
Examples(spoiler):


approved ^^
Creator
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home duh
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

holly_tran wrote:

I'll show somemore later


can u show some now?
Posted 11/3/08

13witched wrote:


holly_tran wrote:

I'll show somemore later


can u show some now?


yah i did them so :D

i have more sorry
Posted 11/3/08

13witched wrote:


justine_06 wrote:

Programs used: photoshop 7.0
Hours online: 4 to 5
Examples(spoiler):


approved ^^


yay thank you!! =]
Creator
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / home duh
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

holly_tran wrote:


13witched wrote:


holly_tran wrote:

I'll show somemore later


can u show some now?


yah i did them so :D

i have more sorry


Approved ^^

Posted 11/16/08

13witched wrote:


holly_tran wrote:


13witched wrote:


holly_tran wrote:

I'll show somemore later


can u show some now?


yah i did them so :D

i have more sorry


Approved ^^



ty ^_^
Posted 12/3/08

13witched wrote:

Programs used:
Hours online:
Examples(spoiler):


Programs used: photoshop and gimp
Hours online: alot xD
Examples(spoiler)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.