First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~Love is true
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

so_in_love wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

HONTO~NI?! Arigatou~!
~ne, what will I call you anyweiz??


sandy-chan
wat do u want me to call u?
btw who do u want to to partner up with?


is Keito still available?? you can call me shie-chan...


hai shie chan....gomen keito is taken....everyone from hsj is taked already... you can chose someone else that's not in hsj



can I get Tegoshi Yuya?! XD! I'm seriously obssessed with TEGOMASS right now...
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

HONTO~NI?! Arigatou~!
~ne, what will I call you anyweiz??


sandy-chan
wat do u want me to call u?
btw who do u want to to partner up with?


is Keito still available?? you can call me shie-chan...


hai shie chan....gomen keito is taken....everyone from hsj is taked already... you can chose someone else that's not in hsj



can I get Tegoshi Yuya?! XD! I'm seriously obssessed with TEGOMASS right now...


gomen.. pafoua already got him becuz chinen was taken
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

so_in_love wrote:



gomen.. pafoua already got him becuz chinen was taken


ahmmm... Akanishi Jin?!
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/21/08
-PART ONE-



Who was that bumped into Miyuki??
What would Miyuki do??
Who is the guy that helped Chiri and Miyuki?
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kawaii...this is great!! ahah more please!!
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


so_in_love wrote:



gomen.. pafoua already got him becuz chinen was taken


ahmmm... Akanishi Jin?!


sure u can have him ^^
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

so_in_love wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


so_in_love wrote:



gomen.. pafoua already got him becuz chinen was taken


ahmmm... Akanishi Jin?!


sure u can have him ^^


arigatou~ gozaimasu! *phew* it's the first time I've been paired that isn't in HSJ~
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Mai-Lee wrote:

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kawaii...this is great!! ahah more please!!


arigato mai chan
me and pafoua are working on it ^^
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


so_in_love wrote:



gomen.. pafoua already got him becuz chinen was taken


ahmmm... Akanishi Jin?!


sure u can have him ^^


arigatou~ gozaimasu! *phew* it's the first time I've been paired that isn't in HSJ~


really
Fanfic Lover
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
uwaaaaaaa
new fic!^^
like the 1st part!!
moree pleasee~
hehehe^^
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
waah i liked the first part!
ganbatte sandy chan..is it ok to call you that?
and btw, whats the title again of your fic?..ehe
or maybe i was baka..i didn't notice it
Posted 9/21/08
eh!? no more slots? waa! T-T

i love it! more! ^^
Fanfic Lover
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! IAM WITH RYOOSUKE!!! KYA KYA KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
KYAAAAAAAAAAA THE FIRST CHAP!!!!!!!!
IT'S SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD~~~ LOVE IT~~~^^
Fanfic Lover
8166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
nice first part...getting interested to it... hees
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
arigatou....^^i will rite later...^^

gomen if u wanna be in pick a guy n ill try to put u in it....arigato...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.