First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~Love is true
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

bowling1991 wrote:

eh!? no more slots? waa! T-T

i love it! more! ^^


if u wanna be in u can pick a guy n ill try to put u in it...^^
Posted 9/21/08

so_in_love wrote:


bowling1991 wrote:

eh!? no more slots? waa! T-T

i love it! more! ^^


if u wanna be in u can pick a guy n ill try to put u in it...^^


can i just be someone's sister or something? hehe. i would like to try that role. it would be less trouble for you toO! ^^
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

bowling1991 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


bowling1991 wrote:

eh!? no more slots? waa! T-T

i love it! more! ^^


if u wanna be in u can pick a guy n ill try to put u in it...^^


can i just be someone's sister or something? hehe. i would like to try that role. it would be less trouble for you toO! ^^


oh sure....i'll put u in a bit.. demo who do u want to partner up with??
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

hsj9392 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

I wanna be Konno Yuki pls??


sure.. who do u want to partner with?



Tackey onegaishimasu?? ^-^


u want tackey then u'll get him ^^ haha



aw thanks a lot!! ^-^


ur welcome...
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:

nuuu... daijoubu. just take yabu and i'll take hikka. haha! just fora change. lols.


jally i made u partner with hikaru.....


yaaay! okay! thaanks!
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Geh-san wrote:

well i guess it can't be helped! i chose yabu...pls...
gomene jally chan...hontoni gomen... *does a dogeza*


haha! it's okaaay! lols.
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
waa! I've just read it. IT's cooooool!! XD hahaha! who is the guuuuy?!
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08



can i be chinen's sister? hehe. ^^
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
--------PART 2-----------



---------TO BE CONTINUE---------

Who’s the guy that Yuu helped??
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

jally23 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:

nuuu... daijoubu. just take yabu and i'll take hikka. haha! just fora change. lols.


jally i made u partner with hikaru.....


yaaay! okay! thaanks! :)


ur welcome
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:

nuuu... daijoubu. just take yabu and i'll take hikka. haha! just fora change. lols.


jally i made u partner with hikaru.....


yaaay! okay! thaanks! :)


ur welcome


:) anyway, looove ur new paaarT! moore!
Fanfic Lover
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA SHE'S STRONG NE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
IT'S AWESOME!!!^^ I LOVE IT TOO!! KEKEKE
MORE PLEASE *CHINEN'S PUPPY EYES"XD
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

jally23 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:

nuuu... daijoubu. just take yabu and i'll take hikka. haha! just fora change. lols.


jally i made u partner with hikaru.....


yaaay! okay! thaanks! :)


ur welcome


:) anyway, looove ur new paaarT! moore!


arigatou...^^
Fanfic Lover
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

jally23 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


jally23 wrote:

nuuu... daijoubu. just take yabu and i'll take hikka. haha! just fora change. lols.


jally i made u partner with hikaru.....


yaaay! okay! thaanks! :)


ur welcome


:) anyway, looove ur new paaarT! moore!


oh ok...im working on it...^^
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
kyaaaaa it's so kawaii...ahah it's so funny when yuu kicked those guys butt...aha i wonder who it was! yaaaaaay...more please!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.