First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Hana Kimi (Our first Monthly Featured Drama)
Member
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Fukuoka, JP.....[...
Offline
Posted 12/14/07 , edited 4/13/08
i really like the ending, demo.....the drama were too short!!!!
i want to watch MORE!!!! *crying heavily
i hope i can be like Ashiya.....went to boys school...i think it would be fun...
Member
3591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in MICKEY YOOCHUN...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07 , edited 4/13/08
i verrrrrrrry like this drama...

Posted 12/15/07 , edited 4/13/08
just too cool..the drama..
awesome drama..
love it very much..~~
the actor and actress is very cute and funny..
Member
14781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / jigoku sEkAi. . .
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/13/08
i love this drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
2823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ???
Offline
Posted 2/17/08 , edited 4/13/08
I really love this drama! I'm looking forward for a sequel or even a special! There's been rumors that there will be! I hope so!
Member
1550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Middle of nowhere
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/13/08
oh i love this drama very much

it's one of my favs. ^__^

i also love the actors their acting is coooooooooool
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/26/08 , edited 4/13/08
i love Toma Ikuta - actually i prefer him more than oguri shun.
He's more attention grabbing in terms of looks and his acting.
Japan > Taiwan 's version
Banzai HK!
Member
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/12/08 , edited 4/13/08
NIce and funny drama!!!
Member
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F / Pinas
Offline
Posted 3/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
everyone's favorite!!! undeniably great jdrama
Member
7809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08 , edited 4/13/08
i desperately want a second season !!! ^_^
Member
8034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / planet Tation
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/13/08
i love Hana Kimi,i hope it will be season 2
Member
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/13/08

vochelle wrote:

i love Hana Kimi,i hope it will be season 2


well, there should be one because the ending was left hanging. i read the manga, and the drama missed a good ending. so there has to be one! :D
Member
8034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / planet Tation
Offline
Posted 3/18/08 , edited 4/13/08

boo321123 wrote:


vochelle wrote:

i love Hana Kimi,i hope it will be season 2


well, there should be one because the ending was left hanging. i read the manga, and the drama missed a good ending. so there has to be one! :D


where i can find it???
Member
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08 , edited 4/13/08

vochelle wrote:


boo321123 wrote:


vochelle wrote:

i love Hana Kimi,i hope it will be season 2


well, there should be one because the ending was left hanging. i read the manga, and the drama missed a good ending. so there has to be one! :D


where i can find it???


you can find the manga here in crunchyroll..
Member
8034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / planet Tation
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/13/08

boo321123 wrote:


vochelle wrote:


boo321123 wrote:


vochelle wrote:

i love Hana Kimi,i hope it will be season 2


well, there should be one because the ending was left hanging. i read the manga, and the drama missed a good ending. so there has to be one! :D


where i can find it???


you can find the manga here in crunchyroll.. :D


thank you very much
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.