First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Weird/Silly/Normal Things You Do In Youre Free Time..
Posted 9/22/08
WATCH YAOI thats all i do muhahahahahaha
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/1/09
A weird thing I do is... Well, I have a bunch of those "________ For Dummies" books on different languages. I read them all the time and repeat a bunch of stuff from them and it's so dumb.

I also am always looking up pictures and stories and the like about Communism and Nazism and that's pretty strange because I think I should be disgusted by that kind of stuff but I never am.
Posted 11/1/09
Draw
Sleep
Eat
Chat
Posted 11/1/09
I paint my nails and it take it off and then put some new ones and take it off again and it goes on if im not satisfied with the colour .. Sometimes I eat a lot of donuts and watch Futurama xD
Posted 11/2/09
Surf the .net, read, watch movie, listen to music, go for walk...
16636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
surf the net or hang out with my friends
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Still Wandering
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
The weirdest thing... i've been called weird cuz i clean in my free time and actually like it lol. Silly...name inanimate objects like my car & such. Normal... read, write, draw, research new anime
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sacramento, the c...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
i eat my toenails, jk

nah, i build burning lazers and work on combining old gaming systems to make a supersystem
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
During my free time I like to write and sing my own songs. I'm really good at making my own songs and singing. I also love to make friends and just hang out... I like to do whatever. I love reading my Word or my Holy Bible. I love my Father God. He is my everything, but I'm human, so I mess up too. Eating is always good. I'm really into asian food... Pei Wei is the best! Yeah!
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

el-jacko wrote:

i eat my toenails, jk

nah, i build burning lazers and work on combining old gaming systems to make a supersystem


Ok... now I'm scared... btw, whats with the humongo burger! LOL
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

RiiGaki wrote:

I paint my nails and it take it off and then put some new ones and take it off again and it goes on if im not satisfied with the colour .. Sometimes I eat a lot of donuts and watch Futurama xD


My ex-bf use to paint his nails and I thought is was hot, so YOU GO BOY!
Posted 11/2/09
- surf the net
- clean up
- day dream like crazy
- sleep
& other stuff
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sacramento, the c...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

mocha87 wrote:


el-jacko wrote:

i eat my toenails, jk

nah, i build burning lazers and work on combining old gaming systems to make a supersystem


Ok... now I'm scared... btw, whats with the humongo burger! LOL


that pic isnt me, its a pic i found on the internet

my cat is eating my shirt
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

el-jacko wrote:


mocha87 wrote:


el-jacko wrote:

i eat my toenails, jk

nah, i build burning lazers and work on combining old gaming systems to make a supersystem


Ok... now I'm scared... btw, whats with the humongo burger! LOL


that pic isnt me, its a pic i found on the internet

my cat is eating my shirt


Y is your cat eating your shirt... do you not feed it. LOL! nah, just kidding but seriously eating your toenails...
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sacramento, the c...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

mocha87 wrote:


el-jacko wrote:


mocha87 wrote:


el-jacko wrote:

i eat my toenails, jk

nah, i build burning lazers and work on combining old gaming systems to make a supersystem


Ok... now I'm scared... btw, whats with the humongo burger! LOL


that pic isnt me, its a pic i found on the internet

my cat is eating my shirt


Y is your cat eating your shirt... do you not feed it. LOL! nah, just kidding but seriously eating your toenails...


jk means just kidding, haha, and my cat is retarded

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.