First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Tesshi Info
Tegoist
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
i was just reading some of this stuff...is tegoshi double jointed in his fingers?? o_____o if so i didn't noe that...im double jointed too...my brother thinks its toooo freaky =[
Posted 11/17/08
LOLLL my friends fingers are scarier than double jointed. her bones where you bend your fingers.. where your little swirly things are on your fingers [back hand] those bits arch back O_O [if you look at it when her palms are facing you]

normal ppl's fingers are straight or just a little bit bent back. o_O but hers is liek (|
D:
Tegoist
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
not sure but my old friend could pop her elbo up like ermmmm its hard to explain but is scary and the noise it makes -shiver-
Ero-Priestess
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
Angel
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
mymy love your info.. ARIGATOU!!!
Angel
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
i was reading mature/ero mangas when i saw this.. it made me laugh.. i dont know where to put it so i just post it in here..XD sure hope Tesshi's here..hahahaha

Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08


yeah..mayb the guy that we can't see his face is tesshi...
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08
popolo 1/09 translation



sugoi na tegoshi...i look up to u for soccer...how i wish u are my coach...=D
Ero-Priestess
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08

anime_tb28 wrote:

popolo 1/09 translation



sugoi na tegoshi...i look up to u for soccer...how i wish u are my coach...=D


@yan-chan : thanks for the effort ^^ demo...this 1 is a locked entry...i think we're not allowed to post it somewhere without a permission of the poster =] u know what i mean right?
Posted 11/21/08

anime_tb28 wrote:


sugoi na tegoshi...i look up to u for soccer...how i wish u are my coach...=D


83. Please tell us your favourite manga!
“rurou ni kenshin”

O_O me and my sister bought all the manga books of that series O__O people people! Read that manga IT IS AWESOME! You'd love it [well if you're a type of person who likes romance/adventure/violent books o_o]
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08


yanyan, do you know where you got this? I wanna read from 1 to 100 o.o"
[Don't forget to always credit the person who translated it!]
Posted 11/22/08

tranmy90 wrote:


anime_tb28 wrote:

popolo 1/09 translation



sugoi na tegoshi...i look up to u for soccer...how i wish u are my coach...=D


@yan-chan : thanks for the effort ^^ demo...this 1 is a locked entry...i think we're not allowed to post it somewhere without a permission of the poster =] u know what i mean right?

@mymy-chan...demo, when i viewed it, it wasn't locked...and i asked...though i frgt the links and credit... ...bt i've edited the post....let me ask her again see if she changes her mind...since u said it was locked...
Posted 11/22/08
so, rurou ni kenshin is samurai X
i thought it's another manga..
that's quite an old manga and anime..
i watched the anime on tv but now i'm dl-ing the anime..lol..
tesshi's influence is too powerful..
Posted 11/22/08

kyoeyla wrote:

so, rurou ni kenshin is samurai X
i thought it's another manga..
that's quite an old manga and anime..
i watched the anime on tv but now i'm dl-ing the anime..lol..
tesshi's influence is too powerful..


o.o samurai X? o.o i dunno XD

well it's Rurouni Kenshin by: Nobuhiro Watsuki in case if you wanna read
Posted 11/22/08


it's called samurai X in my country
i will read it after i finished the anime ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.