Created by chenipay
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Is your mom is cool?
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
well, my mom is COOL...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Well, she's not cool as in she rolls in a Gallardo and speaks in slang, but yeah, mom is pretty cool.
Posted 9/20/08
Really cool. Except for when she used to chase me with a rolling pin, back when I was a smart ass kid.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

vittoriano wrote:

Really cool. Except for when she used to chase me with a rolling pin, back when I was a smart ass kid.


A rolling pin? I got hit with a belt (buckle end) when I used to talk back lol
Not that I have a burning resentment like most whiny faggots do.
Posted 9/20/08
coolest mom ever!
Posted 9/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Really cool. Except for when she used to chase me with a rolling pin, back when I was a smart ass kid.


A rolling pin? I got hit with a belt (buckle end) when I used to talk back lol
Not that I have a burning resentment like most whiny faggots do.


lol Yeah , a rolling pin. You know, for making food. You use it to spread dough.
Posted 9/20/08
i'd call her cool if she would give me more allowance, but fuck no
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Really cool. Except for when she used to chase me with a rolling pin, back when I was a smart ass kid.


A rolling pin? I got hit with a belt (buckle end) when I used to talk back lol
Not that I have a burning resentment like most whiny faggots do.


lol Yeah , a rolling pin. You know, for making food. You use it to spread dough.


I know what a rolling pin is ,lol, i think my bro got whacked with one.
Dude, I'm Indian. When I was young, if my grades were bad, I'd get an ass-whooping Chuck Norris couldn't stand up to. It stopped when I was like 12, and insane levels of pain stopped bothering me
Posted 9/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Really cool. Except for when she used to chase me with a rolling pin, back when I was a smart ass kid.


A rolling pin? I got hit with a belt (buckle end) when I used to talk back lol
Not that I have a burning resentment like most whiny faggots do.


lol Yeah , a rolling pin. You know, for making food. You use it to spread dough.


I know what a rolling pin is ,lol, i think my bro got whacked with one.
Dude, I'm Indian. When I was young, if my grades were bad, I'd get an ass-whooping Chuck Norris couldn't stand up to. It stopped when I was like 12, and insane levels of pain stopped bothering me :P


lol Sorry. I thought maybe you guys called it something else. Last time I got hit , by my mom, anyway. She came home and saw a naked girl, in our house. She slapped the hell out of me. I was 16.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

vittoriano wrote:


lol Sorry. I thought maybe you guys called it something else. Last time I got hit , by my mom, anyway. She came home and saw a naked girl, in our house. She slapped the hell out of me. I was 16.


last time i got hit, was with a cricket bat. Shit hurt like crazy, but I didn't show it.
Posted 9/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


lol Sorry. I thought maybe you guys called it something else. Last time I got hit , by my mom, anyway. She came home and saw a naked girl, in our house. She slapped the hell out of me. I was 16.


last time i got hit, was with a cricket bat. Shit hurt like crazy, but I didn't show it.


lol Oh shit! Those bats are lot wider than American bats. I bet that did hurt.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


lol Sorry. I thought maybe you guys called it something else. Last time I got hit , by my mom, anyway. She came home and saw a naked girl, in our house. She slapped the hell out of me. I was 16.


last time i got hit, was with a cricket bat. Shit hurt like crazy, but I didn't show it.


lol Oh shit! Those bats are lot wider than American bats. I bet that did hurt.


shit, i was cursing under my breath. neither me nor any of my brothers even play cricket lol... wtf is that shit doing lying around the house?
Posted 9/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


lol Sorry. I thought maybe you guys called it something else. Last time I got hit , by my mom, anyway. She came home and saw a naked girl, in our house. She slapped the hell out of me. I was 16.


last time i got hit, was with a cricket bat. Shit hurt like crazy, but I didn't show it.


lol Oh shit! Those bats are lot wider than American bats. I bet that did hurt.


shit, i was cursing under my breath. neither me nor any of my brothers even play cricket lol... wtf is that shit doing lying around the house?


lol That's weird, how parents can whip shit out, that you didn't even know that they had.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

vittoriano wrote:


lol That's weird, how parents can whip shit out, that you didn't even know that they had.


true, that's why when i predict an asswhipping, i'd proceed to hide my dad's 4-iron.
Posted 9/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


lol That's weird, how parents can whip shit out, that you didn't even know that they had.


true, that's why when i predict an asswhipping, i'd proceed to hide my dad's 4-iron.


lol then your Casey Jones-esque mother whips out a cricket bat and you get KTFO!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.