First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ki or qui or chi energy
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

JJT2 wrote:
Some Quontom Physics scientist claim u can walk on water if u truly believe u can...peace over war


I suppose it's possible...if a layer of ice formed underneath the water, or if you had a jet pack, or some powerful mechanism were to cause the water molecules were compressed enough to almost form ice, but not quite...etc

I believe I can fly...well, that's what those LSD users thought before they jumped off that 5th story building.
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Hint: websites will lie in order to sell you things. If they don't work its "your fault" for not trying hard enough.

Why is such a powerful force which has been known to exist for centuries/millenniums still so hard to prove that it exists? Don't go saying its been proven by science because monk got splashed with water. I've made water steam by grabbing snow, clenching my fist and then opening it.
I think chi is an attraction notion because it appeals to the powerlessness of people, people who don't want to admit this is all that there is. That somehow, if the work hard and have faith they will be rewarded.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:

Hint: websites will lie in order to sell you things. If they don't work its "your fault" for not trying hard enough.

Why is such a powerful force which has been known to exist for centuries/millenniums still so hard to prove that it exists? Don't go saying its been proven by science because monk got splashed with water. I've made water steam by grabbing snow, clenching my fist and then opening it.
I think chi is an attraction notion because it appeals to the powerlessness of people, people who don't want to admit this is all that there is. That somehow, if the work hard and have faith they will be rewarded.


workin hard and having faith always breeds rewards...when has it not? peace over war
630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Whatever i want
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
i like to belive that it's possible, if you have faith, everything it's possible
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

JJT2 wrote:



workin hard and having faith always breeds rewards...when has it not? peace over war


Sorry, that is a lie people are told so they will work hard so the liars don't have to.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



workin hard and having faith always breeds rewards...when has it not? peace over war


Sorry, that is a lie people are told so they will work hard so the liars don't have to.

when i study hard for a test, do inot make an A?
peace over war
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

JJT2 wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



workin hard and having faith always breeds rewards...when has it not? peace over war


Sorry, that is a lie people are told so they will work hard so the liars don't have to.

when i study hard for a test, do inot make an A?
peace over war


That's just the hard work part, but you don't need faith because you know what the test is going to be on. Memorize a medical dictionary and have faith it will help you on your history test, you won't get an A.
Just because somebody really wants to be rich and famous and tries their best doesn't mean they are going to be rich and famous, and its not (necessarily) because they didn't try hard enough or "believe".
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



workin hard and having faith always breeds rewards...when has it not? peace over war


Sorry, that is a lie people are told so they will work hard so the liars don't have to.

when i study hard for a test, do inot make an A?
peace over war


That's just the hard work part, but you don't need faith because you know what the test is going to be on. Memorize a medical dictionary and have faith it will help you on your history test, you won't get an A.
Just because somebody really wants to be rich and famous and tries their best doesn't mean they are going to be rich and famous, and its not (necessarily) because they didn't try hard enough or "believe".


i have "faith" on what the test will be on...teacher could change the test around to another subject....that possibility always exist...
but then again i guess thiers a probability and possiblility for everything... peace over war
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

FlavorAmazing wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


FlavorAmazing wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



workin hard and having faith always breeds rewards...when has it not? peace over war


Sorry, that is a lie people are told so they will work hard so the liars don't have to.

when i study hard for a test, do inot make an A?
peace over war


That's just the hard work part, but you don't need faith because you know what the test is going to be on. Memorize a medical dictionary and have faith it will help you on your history test, you won't get an A.
Just because somebody really wants to be rich and famous and tries their best doesn't mean they are going to be rich and famous, and its not (necessarily) because they didn't try hard enough or "believe".


i have "faith" on what the test will be on...teacher could change the test around to another subject....that possibility always exist...
but then again i guess thiers a probability and possiblility for everything... peace over war
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

pathogenesis wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:

I can tear a dictionary in half with my eyelid


yea this will come in handy if you ever get into a bar fight

"see this dictionary here? see my eyelid? *CRACK* that'll be your neck in about 2 seconds."

you can also scare the shit outta some little kids, just for fun



BAHA, OR, i can increase the awesomeness by replacing "neck" in that sentence with "KCID"(please spell backward )
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
all of us have chi but most of us didn't recognize it. if you want to know about chi why not ask a monk/priest, a martial arts practitioner or read about it. what do you in future you'll be the next superhero!!!
Posted 9/23/08
looks like have to start meditating now b4 i get too old for it
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

HeatherHanderson wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:

I can tear a dictionary in half with my eyelid


yea this will come in handy if you ever get into a bar fight

"see this dictionary here? see my eyelid? *CRACK* that'll be your neck in about 2 seconds."

you can also scare the shit outta some little kids, just for fun



BAHA, OR, i can increase the awesomeness by replacing "neck" in that sentence with "KCID"(please spell backward )


"if you stick your dick into my eye, i can break it into a million pieces with my eyelid!"
yeah i guess if you said that, nobody in the bar would ever mess with you again...
but i guess it works?

and those lil kids will be traumatized for life...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

pathogenesis wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:

I can tear a dictionary in half with my eyelid


yea this will come in handy if you ever get into a bar fight

"see this dictionary here? see my eyelid? *CRACK* that'll be your neck in about 2 seconds."

you can also scare the shit outta some little kids, just for fun



BAHA, OR, i can increase the awesomeness by replacing "neck" in that sentence with "KCID"(please spell backward )


"if you stick your dick into my eye, i can break it into a million pieces with my eyelid!"
yeah i guess if you said that, nobody in the bar would ever mess with you again...
but i guess it works?

and those lil kids will be traumatized for life...


Heh, I would laugh if someone said that.
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

pathogenesis wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:


pathogenesis wrote:


HeatherHanderson wrote:

I can tear a dictionary in half with my eyelid


yea this will come in handy if you ever get into a bar fight

"see this dictionary here? see my eyelid? *CRACK* that'll be your neck in about 2 seconds."

you can also scare the shit outta some little kids, just for fun



BAHA, OR, i can increase the awesomeness by replacing "neck" in that sentence with "KCID"(please spell backward )


"if you stick your dick into my eye, i can break it into a million pieces with my eyelid!"
yeah i guess if you said that, nobody in the bar would ever mess with you again...
but i guess it works?

and those lil kids will be traumatized for life...


Woah woah.... what's with "if you stick your dick into my eyes" ?! LMFAO
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.