First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~A Devil's Heart
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

deen22 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


deen22 wrote:

gyaaa!! devils!! kowai hahahaha

love it!! kakkoi desu!!

ne .. since my daiki is taken can i be tagguchi junno?? hehehhe



gomen ne...deen-chan i took it...honto gomen!! i feel so bad!!


haha its ok! no harsh feelings hehehe


demo....it's ok with me...if u want him...cause i was debating whether i should pick daiki or massu....demo if u want him...like i said...i could pick massu...since i also like him...aheh it's ok with me/....but we'll just have to ask yuko-luff??
Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Mai-Lee wrote:


deen22 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


deen22 wrote:

gyaaa!! devils!! kowai hahahaha

love it!! kakkoi desu!!

ne .. since my daiki is taken can i be tagguchi junno?? hehehhe



gomen ne...deen-chan i took it...honto gomen!! i feel so bad!!


haha its ok! no harsh feelings hehehe


demo....it's ok with me...if u want him...cause i was debating whether i should pick daiki or massu....demo if u want him...like i said...i could pick massu...since i also like him...aheh it's ok with me/....but we'll just have to ask yuko-luff??


ah~ i'm fine if anyone is wanting to change or anything ^^
as long as everyone's okay and happy with who they got.. i'm always happy with changing then
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

yuko-luff wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


deen22 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


deen22 wrote:

gyaaa!! devils!! kowai hahahaha

love it!! kakkoi desu!!

ne .. since my daiki is taken can i be tagguchi junno?? hehehhe



gomen ne...deen-chan i took it...honto gomen!! i feel so bad!!


haha its ok! no harsh feelings hehehe


demo....it's ok with me...if u want him...cause i was debating whether i should pick daiki or massu....demo if u want him...like i said...i could pick massu...since i also like him...aheh it's ok with me/....but we'll just have to ask yuko-luff??


ah~ i'm fine if anyone is wanting to change or anything ^^
as long as everyone's okay and happy with who they got.. i'm always happy with changing then :)


honto?? arigato!! well if its okie with deen chan then i would like to change mine to masu!
Active Member
25453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Sugoii!!!Love it very much!!!!!
Want more!!!^_^haha...
Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Mai-Lee wrote:


yuko-luff wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


deen22 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:


deen22 wrote:

gyaaa!! devils!! kowai hahahaha

love it!! kakkoi desu!!

ne .. since my daiki is taken can i be tagguchi junno?? hehehhe



gomen ne...deen-chan i took it...honto gomen!! i feel so bad!!


haha its ok! no harsh feelings hehehe


demo....it's ok with me...if u want him...cause i was debating whether i should pick daiki or massu....demo if u want him...like i said...i could pick massu...since i also like him...aheh it's ok with me/....but we'll just have to ask yuko-luff??


ah~ i'm fine if anyone is wanting to change or anything ^^
as long as everyone's okay and happy with who they got.. i'm always happy with changing then :)


honto?? arigato!! well if its okie with deen chan then i would like to change mine to masu!


okay then! ^^ i guess we'll wait for deen-chan to reply and then i'll change it if she says yes
Active Member
7666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SINGAPORE ;D
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
dat first part was so cool! xD

i tink it really amazing dat ur gona do a total of 22 pairings...its like...44 characters o.O
BUT im sure u'll do an awesome job(((:

GANBATTE~
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
haha thanks ne!! ja ill change mine to daiki

still the name of my char xD
Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
ah~ alright then~ ^^ i'll change it now
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
hai...mine too!!!
Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
yup~ changed both :)
^________^
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
aaaarrrrriiiiigggggaaatttttoooooo!! ano can i call u yuko??
Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
ehe~ yup! you can call me yuko~ ^^ [or yuko-chan if you like xD]

can i call you mai-chan?~
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
hai...yuko-chan!! btw....i love ur fic!! so cool!
Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
ah~ arigatou mai-chan ^^
ehe~ i'm still working on improving it.. xD but i'm glad you like it~
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
OMGosh!!
yuto's idea was hilarious!!
kiss each member!! LoooooooooooooooL
I love it!!
can't wait for more!!
the happenings are really unpredictable!!
it's making me more excited!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.