First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Boys - Ask and I shall answer.
Posted 9/21/08

Sweetie_666 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?


The chicken.


according to scientist the egg came before the chicken since mutation is only possible during the time the chicken was inside the egg
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:


Evilxkeal wrote:

What is love ?


Love is really just sexual attraction. That attraction set off pheromones, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, which act similar to amphetamines, stimulating the brain's pleasure center and leading to side-effects such as an increased heart rate, loss of appetite and sleep, and an intense feeling of excitement.


are you really 16 or did you google that?


Yes, I'm really sixteen. And I got that answer from watching one too many episodes of Bones. Although I did google norepinephrine because I wasn't sure on that.

2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World God Onl...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Sweetie_666 wrote:


valcrist890 wrote:

Are you asleep?

if not,

how is it like to be poor?


Nope, not asleep yet. Getting there though. And I'm not sure what it would be like to be poor. I'd image it to be very unpleasant.


then do you know how is it to be filthy rich?
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Khemia wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?


The chicken.


according to scientist the egg came before the chicken since mutation is only possible during the time the chicken was inside the egg


Oh, ok. Hm that's cool.
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Marcos, Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
OP, let's cuddle up and I'll help you sleep? I don't mean in a nasty way...
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

valcrist890 wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:


valcrist890 wrote:

Are you asleep?

if not,

how is it like to be poor?


Nope, not asleep yet. Getting there though. And I'm not sure what it would be like to be poor. I'd image it to be very unpleasant.


then do you know how is it to be filthy rich?


Not filthy rich, but well off. And it makes life easy. You get nice things, go on great vacations, go to nice schools, ect...

29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
Are you honestly ann Asian because you dont really look like on
Posted 9/21/08
how many seconds does it take for the earth to revolve around the sun?
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

MarkakaJin wrote:

OP, let's cuddle up and I'll help you sleep? I don't mean in a nasty way...


Oh that would be so nice, I love snuggles!

9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

Are you honestly and Asian because you dont really seem like on


Japanese/Caucasian. And why don't I look like one?

9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Khemia wrote:

how many seconds does it take for the earth to revolve around the sun?


31,558,149.540

1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Marcos, Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
OP, do you think it was best for Wilson to leave?
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

MarkakaJin wrote:

OP, do you think it was best for Wilson to leave?


I actually missed last weeks season premier . But I taped it!!
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

-xiao wrote:

OP is not answering my question... so ill ask a new one...

how many wood would a wood-chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?


A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:

What is the meaning of life?
What are your views on Pascal's wager?
Why is your thread only addressed to boys?


#1 - Definitely not qualified to answer that. I think every person has to define that for themselves.

#2 - I disagree with his theory. I think that because the existence of god cannot be proven by reason is only further proof that he does not exist.

# 3 - Because they seem to ask more entertaining and thought provoking questions. (not to offend anyone)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.