First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Boys - Ask and I shall answer.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
What's with all the double and triple posting here lol, why don't you edit replies instead of double posting?
Posted 9/21/08
have you read twilight?
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:

What's with all the double and triple posting here lol, why don't you edit replies instead of double posting? :P


Because my brain is shutting down and it's too much work to edit...easier to just double post.
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

nikkilovesanime wrote:

have you read twilight?


OF COURSE! and New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. Anyone who hasn't should be shot.
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

Sweetie_666 wrote:


nikkilovesanime wrote:

have you read twilight?


OF COURSE! and New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. Anyone who hasn't should be shot.


here here! cheers! i applaud you!
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

nikkilovesanime wrote:


Sweetie_666 wrote:


nikkilovesanime wrote:

have you read twilight?


OF COURSE! and New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. Anyone who hasn't should be shot.


here here! cheers!


Although after reading Breaking Dawn....I think I might like Jacob a bit better that Edward...
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Alright all, thanks for participating! I think I can sleep now considering the fact that I can hardly type anymore.....NIGHT!
Posted 9/21/08
lol everyone is asking the funniest questions umm which phone brand is beta
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
1+1=
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
what is my name?
why am i here?
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in ur dreams
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
#1 : how does wind work, where does it start where does it end, can one gust go around the world?

#2 : Do you think if the dark ages never happened (it was like 600 years right) the world right now, would be and have technology like the stuff we might have in the year 2600?

#3 : If every one in america yelled would people in europe or asia hear us or vice versa?

#4 :Where's the cream filling?

#5 : I'f every one in the world jumped in the water how high would the sea level go up?

#6 : How do babies breath in the womb, do they breath at all?

#7 : Are you or is any one real?


1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Did you really leave? Or are you still lurking?
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
could u explain to me what your expression is when you go to this site www.goatse.net (it's not a virus site. trust me it's not but it will shock u)
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Archangel768 wrote:

could u explain to me what your expression is when you go to this site www.goatse.net (it's not a virus site. trust me it's not but it will shock u)


goatse is always a classic, though tubgirl is slightly more disgusting
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

could u explain to me what your expression is when you go to this site www.goatse.net (it's not a virus site. trust me it's not but it will shock u)


goatse is always a classic, though tubgirl is slightly more disgusting


hahaha yer that is disgusting lol also try this www.meatspin.com also look up two girls one cup
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.