First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
how often do you exercise?
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
6 days a week for 1 hour and a half.
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★❤★❤★❤★
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
** seldom to never ...lol *
**but i'm trying to dance off right now ^_^ **
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★❤★❤★❤★
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
** seldom to never ...lol *
**but i'm trying to dance off right now ^_^ **
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Long Beach,CA
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
EVERY FREAKIN DAY!
bcoz of my sports @ skool
its reali getting tiring tho =[
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
3-4 times a week. if you work out every day your just asking to be over worked or injured.
10607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / bOx
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i exercise everyday..

i just walk and talk..

thats my daily exercise..
hehe

TC

^^,
3650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
every other day
i try to do it everyday :X
1559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
not often i can asure you
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
weekends and pe at skl...des typing count?
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
I exercise 3 days out of a week for about an hour and a half. But then again I'm not counting my weekend airsoft wars which can last as long as 6 hours
Posted 11/1/08
Five days a week, with an average of 1 hour, 24 minutes.
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
if i feel like dancing with the music i'm playing inside my room!!! that's my only exercise i guess
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

musika_hija wrote:

if i feel like dancing with the music i'm playing inside my room!!! that's my only exercise i guess


yay someone does the same!!! i am not alone in this!!! i also headbang and i mostly surf in summer
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

gabsgobygab wrote:


musika_hija wrote:

if i feel like dancing with the music i'm playing inside my room!!! that's my only exercise i guess


yay someone does the same!!! i am not alone in this!!! i also headbang and i mostly surf in summer


LOL *high five* but i do walking if i go to a place i think it's near
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

musika_hija wrote:


gabsgobygab wrote:


musika_hija wrote:

if i feel like dancing with the music i'm playing inside my room!!! that's my only exercise i guess


yay someone does the same!!! i am not alone in this!!! i also headbang and i mostly surf in summer


LOL *high five* but i do walking if i go to a place i think it's near


I've got the country side of Wales as my back garden lol not really but all i have to do is walk out my fround door up the street and then i'm in the country!!! so i mostly go for long walks or up the mountin with my friends

heres a pick when of what you see when you get up the mountin:
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.