First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
how often do you exercise?
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/12
I run everyday for about an hour or so since I'm on track
41229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/20/12
I train MMA and lift weights at least 3 -4 days a week.
Posted 1/21/12

carmensakura07 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

haha. How bout sex?




I didn't say sex. I said never.


OMG! Your great sex makes you sweat?!


Are you illiterate or something?? I said never. Sigh. I never exercise ever.


Me no comprendo.
11567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 1/26/12

underlock wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

I never exercise ever.


And you're proud of being a lazy bum? Proud enough to go around boasting about it? Shame on you!


Yes, I'm proud. :D

You have to accept yourself and deal with it.
Posted 1/26/12
avrage on my mood wich ends up being four tmes a day
Posted 1/26/12 , edited 1/26/12
I swim and workout..like twice a week...or two weeks...or three...or four
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Hardly ever! However this week I started to exercise my abs
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 1/27/12
Weekdays, I rest on weekends to allow my muscles to recover.
28683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eating Grapes wit...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12 , edited 1/27/12
Lol!

I exercise pretty often actually i run 2 or 1 hrs in the morning i try going for 2 then do some ab workout at the gym at night i run again,l mostly exercise on weekends sometimes when my friends call me up we go to the gym and go all out for a couple of hours. im pretty into exercising i liking hiking and rock climbing not to mention biking so its a must for me!X3 anyway i go camping alot or traveling with some friends so i guess thats why i like to exercise plus i want a healthy life
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

sound wrote:

Lol!

I exercise pretty often actually i run 2 or 1 hrs in the morning i try going for 2 then do some ab workout at the gym at night i run again,l mostly exercise on weekends sometimes when my friends call me up we go to the gym and go all out for a couple of hours. im pretty into exercising i liking hiking and rock climbing not to mention biking so its a must for me!X3 anyway i go camping alot or traveling with some friends so i guess thats why i like to exercise plus i want a healthy life


You must have a nice body.

28683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eating Grapes wit...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

-Vega- wrote:


sound wrote:

Lol!

I exercise pretty often actually i run 2 or 1 hrs in the morning i try going for 2 then do some ab workout at the gym at night i run again,l mostly exercise on weekends sometimes when my friends call me up we go to the gym and go all out for a couple of hours. im pretty into exercising i liking hiking and rock climbing not to mention biking so its a must for me!X3 anyway i go camping alot or traveling with some friends so i guess thats why i like to exercise plus i want a healthy life


You must have a nice body.



Lol aww thank u! and heck Yes i do!X3
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

sound wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


sound wrote:

Lol!

I exercise pretty often actually i run 2 or 1 hrs in the morning i try going for 2 then do some ab workout at the gym at night i run again,l mostly exercise on weekends sometimes when my friends call me up we go to the gym and go all out for a couple of hours. im pretty into exercising i liking hiking and rock climbing not to mention biking so its a must for me!X3 anyway i go camping alot or traveling with some friends so i guess thats why i like to exercise plus i want a healthy life


You must have a nice body.



Lol aww thank u! and heck Yes i do!X3


Do you also have a cute face?

28683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eating Grapes wit...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

-Vega- wrote:


sound wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


sound wrote:

Lol!

I exercise pretty often actually i run 2 or 1 hrs in the morning i try going for 2 then do some ab workout at the gym at night i run again,l mostly exercise on weekends sometimes when my friends call me up we go to the gym and go all out for a couple of hours. im pretty into exercising i liking hiking and rock climbing not to mention biking so its a must for me!X3 anyway i go camping alot or traveling with some friends so i guess thats why i like to exercise plus i want a healthy life


You must have a nice body.



Lol aww thank u! and heck Yes i do!X3


Do you also have a cute face?



lol Yeah of course i do!X3*pulls out a mirror*Muwah i loves me*
Banned
31570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12 , edited 1/27/12


Can I see a picture?

28683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eating Grapes wit...
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.