First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why are people obsessed over Japanese Dramas?
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
i think because we're not u...
no offense or anything but
wat kind of drama do u like?
i bet ill choose japanese dramas over
anything u name lol....

but i guess its okay not to like japanese dramas for u.
because i hate most taiwanese dramas
especially the actors/actress so,
i guess we all got are own taste.
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

mariamoua wrote:

i think because we're not u...
no offense or anything but
wat kind of drama do u like?
i bet ill choose japanese dramas over
anything u name lol....

but i guess its okay not to like japanese dramas for u.
because i hate most taiwanese dramas
especially the actors/actress so,
i guess we all got are own taste.

i totally agree with you.
with the whole quote.
i hate taiwan dramas but i dont think i would ever actually make a forum talking about
how i hate it.


4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

happipplrock wrote:


mariamoua wrote:

i think because we're not u...
no offense or anything but
wat kind of drama do u like?
i bet ill choose japanese dramas over
anything u name lol....

but i guess its okay not to like japanese dramas for u.
because i hate most taiwanese dramas
especially the actors/actress so,
i guess we all got are own taste.

i totally agree with you.
with the whole quote.
i hate taiwan dramas but i dont think i would ever actually make a forum talking about
how i hate it.




lol, wow! so im not alone...
see, i guess we have
same taste in dramas^^
Japanese dramas are the best!
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I don't understand why people even bother to watch Japanese Dramas and call people like Yamapi, Toma, Matsumoto Jun hot and full of talent...the truth for me is that they suck big time in acting..well Matsumoto Jun is ok. The rest are just terrible....their dramas are so boring...I can't believe that people can stay awake while watching JDramas...


I'm quoting the poster of this thread because Jdrama fans keep saying that one shouldn't start a thread hating Jdramas. This poster is just expressing an opinion about Jdrama. So what? There was a thread about why Jdramas and Kdramas were better than Filipino drama (written with incredibly bad grammar). There were also threads about Filipino drama and everyone just kept bashing and hating Filipino drama. Now that Jdrama is the one at the center of a negative opinion, everyone is of the opinion that a thread should not have been started? Sorry, but that's total hypocrisy or just an inability to take punishment that you dish out. Heck, what this poster said about Jdramas was very mild compared to what a number of forum members said about Filipino dramas.

Oh, and it seems another teenage fangirl (younger this time) just echoed what the fifteen year old potty mouth did. Wow, do Japanese actors want to kiss a mouth that dirty? If they're representative of Jdrama fans, then I guess that's the type that goes for Jdrama. I feel bad for Jdrama if that is the case, especially since I like some Jdrama (not all).
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
The Question Should Be Why Shouldn't You?

---Hm I smell so hatin here...
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brunei Darussalam
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I don't understand why people even bother to watch Japanese Dramas and call people like Yamapi, Toma, Matsumoto Jun hot and full of talent...the truth for me is that they suck big time in acting..well Matsumoto Jun is ok. The rest are just terrible....their dramas are so boring...I can't believe that people can stay awake while watching JDramas...


i TOTALLY nt agree wit u... they all are talented.. if nt have talent, why they becum actor n becum famous.. mayb others only see/watch their looks(handsome, cuteness) but some love them because of their talent.... TOTALLY NOT AGREE... :@
4069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
*le-gasp* First of all... Ikuta Toma is awesometastical! Humph!

Now, on another related note. I'm not sure why you're bashing J-dramas... *sigh* It's ok for you to hate it but why even make a forum topic about it. Just keep it to yourself.

In a way, you're also being biased, but whatever. o 3 o;;
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
im not obsessed but i lik em cuz the actors r realy cute..sometimes too thin, but stil hot/cute. and also the dramas r realy short. so they get to the point. althou i luv korean dramas, korean dramas seem to drag alot. so japanese dramas are short and sweet.
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / East Brunswick, N...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

kkangelbv_101 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I don't understand why people even bother to watch Japanese Dramas and call people like Yamapi, Toma, Matsumoto Jun hot and full of talent...the truth for me is that they suck big time in acting..well Matsumoto Jun is ok. The rest are just terrible....their dramas are so boring...I can't believe that people can stay awake while watching JDramas...


why are you bashing Japanese Dramas when really if you think about all the korean and tawainese best dramas comes from a Japanese storyline and how can you say Japanese dramas suck big time when there are other korean dramas and tawianese that are worse.....and another thing if you dont like to Japanese dramas then keep it to yourself and dont watch them...and if they were as boring as you say then why is every country trying to make a their own version of it....Japanese make one of the best dramas with their originality and storyline and not every story is the same like if you watch a korean or tawianese drama



im sooo agree with you guys..
jdramas/actors are one of the bests..
so dont try to be mean
coz' its not worthit

Posted 9/21/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I don't understand why people even bother to watch Japanese Dramas and call people like Yamapi, Toma, Matsumoto Jun hot and full of talent...the truth for me is that they suck big time in acting..well Matsumoto Jun is ok. The rest are just terrible....their dramas are so boring...I can't believe that people can stay awake while watching JDramas...


matter of opinion(:



pffttt youre just jealous of yamapi! ahaaas
im KIDDING.
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Did you have to make a whole thread devoted to hate? It's just a waste of bandwidth. If you wanna voice your hate, do it somewhere else.
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

ctg21361 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I don't understand why people even bother to watch Japanese Dramas and call people like Yamapi, Toma, Matsumoto Jun hot and full of talent...the truth for me is that they suck big time in acting..well Matsumoto Jun is ok. The rest are just terrible....their dramas are so boring...I can't believe that people can stay awake while watching JDramas...


I'm quoting the poster of this thread because Jdrama fans keep saying that one shouldn't start a thread hating Jdramas. This poster is just expressing an opinion about Jdrama. So what? There was a thread about why Jdramas and Kdramas were better than Filipino drama (written with incredibly bad grammar). There were also threads about Filipino drama and everyone just kept bashing and hating Filipino drama. Now that Jdrama is the one at the center of a negative opinion, everyone is of the opinion that a thread should not have been started? Sorry, but that's total hypocrisy or just an inability to take punishment that you dish out. Heck, what this poster said about Jdramas was very mild compared to what a number of forum members said about Filipino dramas.

Oh, and it seems another teenage fangirl (younger this time) just echoed what the fifteen year old potty mouth did. Wow, do Japanese actors want to kiss a mouth that dirty? If they're representative of Jdrama fans, then I guess that's the type that goes for Jdrama. I feel bad for Jdrama if that is the case, especially since I like some Jdrama (not all).


I agree with you on what you said about her opinion, it's just that many of us found that the way she showed her dislike for Japanese Dramas very impolite and more or less, one sided. I think everyone here would agree that if you don't have anything nice to say, especially on the internet where you have time to stop yourself from typing negative comments in the first place. All she wrote were negative things about some of the most popular in the industry, and you have to admit that something like that would inevitably attract negative comments back. And it's not like everyone agrees with the people that say they don't like Filipino dramas. People who spout negative comments about FDramas (as well as other dramas) get bashed too.
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
I think that those actors (especially matsumoto jun) are way better than many other actors. Farenheit for example can't act at all. The cast for brown sugar machiatto also can't act. Everything they do is so exaggerated that it hurts to watch. I haven't watched enough korean dramas to judge that.
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

strawberry_kiwi wrote:

ANY ONE WHO HATES JAP. DRAMAS IS A SHIT HOLE!


... How mature.
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

ctg21361 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I don't understand why people even bother to watch Japanese Dramas and call people like Yamapi, Toma, Matsumoto Jun hot and full of talent...the truth for me is that they suck big time in acting..well Matsumoto Jun is ok. The rest are just terrible....their dramas are so boring...I can't believe that people can stay awake while watching JDramas...


I'm quoting the poster of this thread because Jdrama fans keep saying that one shouldn't start a thread hating Jdramas. This poster is just expressing an opinion about Jdrama. So what? There was a thread about why Jdramas and Kdramas were better than Filipino drama (written with incredibly bad grammar). There were also threads about Filipino drama and everyone just kept bashing and hating Filipino drama. Now that Jdrama is the one at the center of a negative opinion, everyone is of the opinion that a thread should not have been started? Sorry, but that's total hypocrisy or just an inability to take punishment that you dish out. Heck, what this poster said about Jdramas was very mild compared to what a number of forum members said about Filipino dramas.

Oh, and it seems another teenage fangirl (younger this time) just echoed what the fifteen year old potty mouth did. Wow, do Japanese actors want to kiss a mouth that dirty? If they're representative of Jdrama fans, then I guess that's the type that goes for Jdrama. I feel bad for Jdrama if that is the case, especially since I like some Jdrama (not all).


But she didn't even say why japanese dramas are bad just that the actors are bad at acting. She could have at least mention why she thinks that. For example, I don't like Farenheit (the band)'s acting because they over exaggerate a lot which makes it bad acting (same with the cast of Brown sugar machiatto)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.