First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Evolution is NOT true
Posted 9/21/08
Your right where is God... lilaznmidget... will God is here. Those people in hell had there chance like you are having your chance here on earth. Those people lost there chance when they decided that they did not want to believe in God. God doesn't show himself but he moves through his Holy Spirit. If you were to see God right now you would fall on your knee's because his glory would blind you.
Alexandra (Alex)
Posted 9/21/08
quote from Mr. Garrison of South Park: "you're the retarted offspring of five monkeys having but sex with a fish-squirl"



hahaha
Posted 9/21/08

tweety_cool wrote:

Evolution does exist.

Creation and God is your own believe.

I have a bible, no need to throw those stuff.


Actually if you have Bible then you should know that evolution is not true. You should know by just reading the first book in the Bible. I need to "throw" this stuff around because I need to prove my point.
Alexandra (Alex)
Posted 9/21/08
Oh please stfu. I really don't understand you people. I really don't.
Posted 9/21/08

nene817 wrote:

Oh please stfu. I really don't understand you people. I really don't.


You should try there are real nutballs like me. :D
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Superchick31 wrote:


tweety_cool wrote:

Evolution does exist.

Creation and God is your own believe.

I have a bible, no need to throw those stuff.


Actually if you have Bible then you should know that evolution is not true. You should know by just reading the first book in the Bible. I need to "throw" this stuff around because I need to prove my point.
Alexandra (Alex)


yes, the point is, you are ignorant of the world around you. If you really think evolution does not exist, pharmacist won't need to made new medicine every year(I am bored stating this), and why for example do we have avian flu if we don't have evolution? Evolution exist, bacteria mutate, and you LIVE because the fact that the community found out that evolution do exist.

read books, what is mutation, what is adaptation, what is evolution, what is micro evolution, what is macro evolution, what is speciation, what is gene flow, what is creation.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
CHarles Darwin's family was extrememly wealthy and had access to the highest echelons of society. The upper crust were receptive to the spread of survival of the fittest ideal as it would give a new justification for social pecking order in the industrial age as the influence of Christianity and divine right would wane.
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08

tweety_cool wrote:


Superchick31 wrote:


tweety_cool wrote:

Evolution does exist.

Creation and God is your own believe.

I have a bible, no need to throw those stuff.


Actually if you have Bible then you should know that evolution is not true. You should know by just reading the first book in the Bible. I need to "throw" this stuff around because I need to prove my point.
Alexandra (Alex)


yes, the point is, you are ignorant of the world around you. If you really think evolution does not exist, pharmacist won't need to made new medicine every year(I am bored stating this), and why for example do we have avian flu if we don't have evolution? Evolution exist, bacteria mutate, and you LIVE because the fact that the community found out that evolution do exist.

read books, what is mutation, what is adaptation, what is evolution, what is micro evolution, what is macro evolution, what is speciation, what is gene flow, what is creation.


Actually I am not ignorant and yes I have read books and books upon the theory of evolution... but I think it's a huge mess that even the scientist themselves don't know what to believe. I believe that there is bacteria. I believe that God put that bacteria there to produce itself. I am not against that thought. What I am against is the very thought that there was no creator to make this world to what it is today.
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Superchick31 wrote:


tweety_cool wrote:


Superchick31 wrote:


tweety_cool wrote:

Evolution does exist.

Creation and God is your own believe.

I have a bible, no need to throw those stuff.


Actually if you have Bible then you should know that evolution is not true. You should know by just reading the first book in the Bible. I need to "throw" this stuff around because I need to prove my point.
Alexandra (Alex)


yes, the point is, you are ignorant of the world around you. If you really think evolution does not exist, pharmacist won't need to made new medicine every year(I am bored stating this), and why for example do we have avian flu if we don't have evolution? Evolution exist, bacteria mutate, and you LIVE because the fact that the community found out that evolution do exist.

read books, what is mutation, what is adaptation, what is evolution, what is micro evolution, what is macro evolution, what is speciation, what is gene flow, what is creation.


Actually I am not ignorant and yes I have read books and books upon the theory of evolution... but I think it's a huge mess that even the scientist themselves don't know what to believe. I believe that there is bacteria. I believe that God put that bacteria there to produce itself. I am not against that thought. What I am against is the very thought that there was no creator to make this world to what it is today.


So you are putting evolution in the same place of creation, proving you know nothing.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Superchick31 wrote:


tweety_cool wrote:

Evolution does exist.

Creation and God is your own believe.

I have a bible, no need to throw those stuff.


Actually if you have Bible then you should know that evolution is not true. You should know by just reading the first book in the Bible. I need to "throw" this stuff around because I need to prove my point.
Alexandra (Alex)


Well if you really want to prove your point, first you have to prove that the Bible wasn't written by humans, then explain how/when/why/where God's hand came down from the sky, wrote the Bible, and gave it to some guy and told him to pass it around. Then you have to disprove all of the historical evidence that shows that the Bible has been edited many times to fit certain people's selfish desires (including controlling and brainwashing people) and that it is nowhere close to the original. Then you have to explain why all other religions and holy texts can't possibly be true, with a well-written, well-thought-out post that has plenty of physical and historical evidence to support it, and the explanation has to be more than "They aren't my religion and I know I'm right, so they must be wrong."

And finally, you have to go learn what the theory of evolution is all about (I'm assuming you're referring to Darwin's theory), realize that it doesn't contradict that passage you posted in any way, and stop throwing your Bible at stuff you don't fully understand. Once you do all that, I'm sure everyone in the world, including myself, will convert to Christianity.
Posted 9/21/08
=_=? that does not prove that evolution is not true...its simply quoting some stuff from your bible
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
God may want you to SHARE his word, but not force it on people. These threads just make Christians look bad.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Superchick31 wrote:


tweety_cool wrote:

Evolution does exist.

Creation and God is your own believe.

I have a bible, no need to throw those stuff.


Actually if you have Bible then you should know that evolution is not true. You should know by just reading the first book in the Bible. I need to "throw" this stuff around because I need to prove my point.
Alexandra (Alex)


The first book of the Bible borrows heavily from Mesopotamian and Egyptian mythology, as well as several archetypes common in all religions. It's not exactly an original work.
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Evolution is true to a certain extent. It is still a theory because it hasn't been proven yet, but there is eveidence supporting it. However, if you believe that humanity evolved from single-celled organisms, you need help. Or even if you believe that we came from chimps, you lack any logic whatsoever.
4557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Lawlia wrote:

God may want you to SHARE his word, but not force it on people. These threads just make Christians look bad.


Aren't you friends with ppl like that? (has urge to point finger) Ya I know what you're saying, us christians in general need to use logic to defend beliefs. In otherwords, if you can't explain your research in a way that OTHER people can understand than such research is meaningless to people. Obviously God didn't literally create the earth in 7 days, and archiological research does suggests the days/time periods as actual events that occured. As the bible does suggest that land and sea creatures did come before there was evidence of anything considered human on earth.
Of course when scientists find information it's like they see individual filmstrips. Presenting them like the way they are don't make them interesting so they have to fill in the gap with evidence on a fossil that suggests specific behaviors and the possible causality between the different time periods.
No one is perfect in interpretting anything, it just takes faith the believe in whatever you believe in. Be it science or religion. Just remember that you shouldn't expect the bible to explain why hurricanes occur and science to tell you why humans seek salvation.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.