First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Real robot with super robot traits
Posted 9/23/08

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:

Lol I guess it's the pilots, not the robot that makes them super eh?


like newtype


Yeah newtype... say has there ever been an anime that has Zaku as the main real robot? they may be weak.. and it sounds stupid but I really like to see if a skilled pilot can beat anybody with a Zaku.
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Ragnaroks_Riot wrote:

Lol I guess it's the pilots, not the robot that makes them super eh?


like newtype


Yeah newtype... say has there ever been an anime that has Zaku as the main real robot? they may be weak.. and it sounds stupid but I really like to see if a skilled pilot can beat anybody with a Zaku.


no not that i know of
Ensign
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
The Walker Galliar from Xabungle.

I mean, shit! Tell me another real robot who doesn't just survive an attack from a BALLISTIC MISSILE - and can GRAB IT and THROW IT BACK at the enemy.
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
hmmm real robots with super traits
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think


hmmmm i think the escaflowne has a few super traits

alot of people are saying the Strike Freedom has super traits like it never runs of of energy or it never gets destroyed like when it stopped the Minerva when it was battling against the earth Alliances and ORB
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think


hmmmm i think the escaflowne has a few super traits

alot of people are saying the Strike Freedom has super traits like it never runs of of energy or it never gets destroyed like when it stopped the Minerva when it was battling against the earth Alliances and ORB


nah fanboys say those kind of stuff cause they like it and when i meant super trait i mean close to god gundam lol
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think


hmmmm i think the escaflowne has a few super traits

alot of people are saying the Strike Freedom has super traits like it never runs of of energy or it never gets destroyed like when it stopped the Minerva when it was battling against the earth Alliances and ORB


nah fanboys say those kind of stuff cause they like it and when i meant super trait i mean close to god gundam lol


I wolud say the Destroy has super traits it multi-phase energy cannon, Escaflowne and wing Zero twin buster rifle,Super VARIS of Lancelot Albion
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think


hmmmm i think the escaflowne has a few super traits

alot of people are saying the Strike Freedom has super traits like it never runs of of energy or it never gets destroyed like when it stopped the Minerva when it was battling against the earth Alliances and ORB


nah fanboys say those kind of stuff cause they like it and when i meant super trait i mean close to god gundam lol


I wolud say the Destroy has super traits it multi-phase energy cannon, Escaflowne and wing Zero twin buster rifle,Super VARIS of Lancelot Albion

the twin buster is not very super very super since it took 3 shots to destroy a shelter shield destroy gundam got defeated by normal sized normal suit. rr with super trait must do really reallly unrealisty stuff going super seiyan like abalest or a normal size robot pushin or throwing a giant rock or a missile
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think


hmmmm i think the escaflowne has a few super traits

alot of people are saying the Strike Freedom has super traits like it never runs of of energy or it never gets destroyed like when it stopped the Minerva when it was battling against the earth Alliances and ORB


nah fanboys say those kind of stuff cause they like it and when i meant super trait i mean close to god gundam lol


I wolud say the Destroy has super traits it multi-phase energy cannon, Escaflowne and wing Zero twin buster rifle,Super VARIS of Lancelot Albion

the twin buster is not very super very super since it took 3 shots to destroy a shelter shield destroy gundam got defeated by normal sized normal suit.


ya but remember the destroy had a psycho for a pilot imagine if a good pilot like mwu, rau or shin had that unit
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think


hmmmm i think the escaflowne has a few super traits

alot of people are saying the Strike Freedom has super traits like it never runs of of energy or it never gets destroyed like when it stopped the Minerva when it was battling against the earth Alliances and ORB


nah fanboys say those kind of stuff cause they like it and when i meant super trait i mean close to god gundam lol


I wolud say the Destroy has super traits it multi-phase energy cannon, Escaflowne and wing Zero twin buster rifle,Super VARIS of Lancelot Albion

the twin buster is not very super very super since it took 3 shots to destroy a shelter shield destroy gundam got defeated by normal sized normal suit.


ya but remember the destroy had a psycho for a pilot imagine if a good pilot like mwu, rau or shin had that unit


i added somemore sentence in my last comment
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

hmmm real robots with super traits


so what do you think


hmmmm i think the escaflowne has a few super traits

alot of people are saying the Strike Freedom has super traits like it never runs of of energy or it never gets destroyed like when it stopped the Minerva when it was battling against the earth Alliances and ORB


nah fanboys say those kind of stuff cause they like it and when i meant super trait i mean close to god gundam lol


I wolud say the Destroy has super traits it multi-phase energy cannon, Escaflowne and wing Zero twin buster rifle,Super VARIS of Lancelot Albion

the twin buster is not very super very super since it took 3 shots to destroy a shelter shield destroy gundam got defeated by normal sized normal suit. rr with super trait must do really reallly unrealisty stuff going super seiyan like abalest or a normal size robot pushin or throwing a giant rock or a missile


other than that i can't think of any right now
Ensign
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Real robots aren't as amazingly flexible as super robots, at least I don't think so. Anyone got any really good counter examples other than Evangelion or Full Metal Panic or G Gundam?
Lieutenant
17342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Brain Powerd is one those mecha that follows the general motif of real robots, but their origin and abilities are more like the typical super robot.
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

AnimeAdam wrote:

Real robots aren't as amazingly flexible as super robots, at least I don't think so. Anyone got any really good counter examples other than Evangelion or Full Metal Panic or G Gundam?

here's one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtVoyl3jzpI&feature=related
and like ragnorak riot says that its the pilot that makes the real robot super
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.