WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
starr's room
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
a super robot suit? and you need a human tester? oh dear...that sounds interesting
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

draw160 wrote:

hello....*huggles starr*


hi there :)
nice to meet you ne-chan. hehe
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:

a super robot suit? and you need a human tester? oh dear...that sounds interesting


yes, yes i do :)
it was based on a super robot. hmmm lets see... where is it....
this is the one. the AngelG

that is where i based the armor suit.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

starr555 wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

a super robot suit? and you need a human tester? oh dear...that sounds interesting


yes, yes i do :)
it was based on a super robot. hmmm lets see... where is it....
this is the one. the AngelG

that is where i based the armor suit.


ah so who are you going to get to test it?
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:

ah so who are you going to get to test it?


hmm... no idea. hehe i cant certainly test it.
i will just store it maybe, until the need arises when someone
wants to use it.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

starr555 wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

ah so who are you going to get to test it?


hmm... no idea. hehe i cant certainly test it.
i will just store it maybe, until the need arises when someone
wants to use it.


you could just pick somebody and then i'll offer it to them as a mission with a reward. they'll have the right to refuse of course
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
hmmm.. as a mission reward ei? hehe.
its possible.. i'll give it some thought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzoTyv4gt3M
for the meantime.. for those who would like to see the
AngelG in action.. click the link.
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

starr555 wrote:

hmmm.. as a mission reward ei? hehe.
its possible.. i'll give it some thought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzoTyv4gt3M
for the meantime.. for those who would like to see the
AngelG in action.. click the link.


that's an awesome suit. and the suit you made, is it gender-specific? if it's for girls i wouldn't mind trying it out.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:

that's an awesome suit. and the suit you made, is it gender-specific? if it's for girls i wouldn't mind trying it out.


yes.. yes it is gender specific. thats why i cant personally test it. hehe
as of right now i am trying to create a complete copy of the AngelG (the big one)
my 1st invention of a super robot.. though im not sure as to when this will ever be used. hehe
this is the light mobile suit that is in testing.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
any future requests pls make it in the mech dept.
since i will be living there from now on.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.