WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Contest
Creator
6065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a little corne...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Anyone want to make an avatar for the group?? Avatar has to be related to Shugo Chara, Cardcaptor Sakura, or Nanatsuiro Drops. Submit the avatar here and we'll decide which ones we like and then have the members vote =]
Posted 9/24/08

Creator
6065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a little corne...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

dogcaptreden wrote:




thanks for the icon =] i'm going to wait for another month so ppl can still mak their icons and so yea
Posted 9/26/08

violinanimemangafreak wrote:


dogcaptreden wrote:




thanks for the icon =] i'm going to wait for another month so ppl can still mak their icons and so yea


k i can make more if u want =)
Creator
6065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a little corne...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

dogcaptreden wrote:


violinanimemangafreak wrote:


dogcaptreden wrote:




thanks for the icon =] i'm going to wait for another month so ppl can still mak their icons and so yea


k i can make more if u want =)


ok =]
Posted 9/27/08

violinanimemangafreak wrote:


dogcaptreden wrote:


violinanimemangafreak wrote:


dogcaptreden wrote:




thanks for the icon =] i'm going to wait for another month so ppl can still mak their icons and so yea


k i can make more if u want =)


ok =]


Moderator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Moderator
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Moderator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i hope you pick mine!!

you like?
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
sorry the words arent so clear
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i have another one!

it really hurts your eyes
i dont think this is a good one.
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

this is the original one i think you will like this one better than the "spin blur" as i call it. it kills my eyes!!
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

this was the ORIGINAL ORIGINAL pic(before i changed everything)
Creator
6065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a little corne...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
all the avatars submitted after this post is part of the 2nd avatar contest
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.