First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[REQUEST]Avatars
Requester
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Thanks alot both of you!^-^ I'm very happy white both!
Posted 10/4/08
who do you prefer to make it: Kaede-chan plz?
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: Joy
Size (thin and tall or original sise): thin and tall plz
Color of text:any
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): whatever is cute. :)
New Background?: sure I guess, but you dont have to if you dont want to.
border: yes plz
pic



plz get just the girl in the avii, not the sheep or the name plz!
Posted 10/4/08
who do you prefer to make it: Sakura_rox
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: Username: KiwiKiki355
Size (thin and tall or original sise):thin and tall!^^
Color of text:any
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?):anything kawaii!^^
New Background?:sure, can u help me choose?^^
border:no thx
Picture:
Moderator
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡✖『In Your Dreams』✖♡
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

KiwiKiki355 wrote:

who do you prefer to make it: Sakura_rox
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: Username: KiwiKiki355
Size (thin and tall or original sise):thin and tall!^^
Color of text:any
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?):anything kawaii!^^
New Background?:sure, can u help me choose?^^
border:no thx
Picture:



kayyy ill get on itt hehe
Posted 10/4/08

Sakura_rox wrote:


KiwiKiki355 wrote:

who do you prefer to make it: Sakura_rox
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: Username: KiwiKiki355
Size (thin and tall or original sise):thin and tall!^^
Color of text:any
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?):anything kawaii!^^
New Background?:sure, can u help me choose?^^
border:no thx
Picture:



kayyy ill get on itt hehe

thx!^^
Requester
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
who do you prefer to make it: anyone will do, i'm not picky
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: MiKi_AnGeL and my real name Michelle
Size (thin and tall or original sise): thin and tall thanks
Color of text: which ever suits the picture
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): any would do, maybe some stars and sparkles
New Background?: yes please =]
border: no that's alright


Edit Done!
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
who do you prefer to make it: any1
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: sha-chan, Kawaii_monkey
Size (thin and tall or original sise): thin &tall
Color of text: anything that matches
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): anything cute
New Background?: yes
border: no
Picture:


In production by Rin-chan
Posted 10/4/08

miki_angel wrote:

who do you prefer to make it: anyone will do, i'm not picky
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: MiKi_AnGeL and my real name Michelle
Size (thin and tall or original sise): thin and tall thanks
Color of text: which ever suits the picture
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): any would do, maybe some stars and sparkles
New Background?: yes please =]
border: no that's alright




Sorry Done^^

Not my best work>_<


Requester
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
hehe nahh thats ok ^^ i still love it

^^ thank you!!!


Hayami_Miku wrote:


miki_angel wrote:

who do you prefer to make it: anyone will do, i'm not picky
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: MiKi_AnGeL and my real name Michelle
Size (thin and tall or original sise): thin and tall thanks
Color of text: which ever suits the picture
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): any would do, maybe some stars and sparkles
New Background?: yes please =]
border: no that's alright




Sorry Done^^

Not my best work>_<




Creator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

joyfuljoy22 wrote:


ok done, here you go!^^
Requester
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
who do you prefer to make it: anyone
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: Jennifertomboy
Size (thin and tall or original sise): original size
Color of text: anything that matches
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): anything that matches
New Background?:no
border: no
Picture:
Posted 10/5/08

Kawaii_Monkey wrote:

who do you prefer to make it: any1
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: sha-chan, Kawaii_monkey
Size (thin and tall or original sise): thin &tall
Color of text: anything that matches
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): anything cute
New Background?: yes
border: no
Picture:


In production by Rin-chan




Here you go ^.^ hope you like it
Requester
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/9/08
who do you prefer to make it: anyone
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: GakuenAnime
Size (thin and tall or original sise): tall and thin
Color of text: anything that matches
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): anything that matches
New Background?:no
border: no
picture:

in progress by kaede-chan
Creator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

friendlychic wrote:




here you go! >.<
Posted 10/5/08

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


Kawaii_Monkey wrote:

who do you prefer to make it: any1
Any usernames, nicknames, and anything else?: sha-chan, Kawaii_monkey
Size (thin and tall or original sise): thin &tall
Color of text: anything that matches
Designs?( stars, sparkles, hearts?): anything cute
New Background?: yes
border: no
Picture:


In production by Rin-chan




Here you go ^.^ hope you like it


thxs u :33 *hugz*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.