First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Why do girls demonize guys?
Posted 9/21/08

Intranetusa wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:
Ooh, but the bad boys are like a special treat that take a long time to get sick of! You can't help but to devour them and become sick for weeks at a time but whenever you're all better, you're back in the room shoving more bad boys into your mouth. <-- metaphor.


You win a gold medal for your candy/chocolates analogy.


pl0x dunn b cheep!!!!!

I wanted the diamond encrusted platinum TROPHY.
9300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US Soldier; Guess.
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
"u know... they got weapons..."

Uh... what is that in reference to? =o
69567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Zennokyrie wrote:

Hmm.. I've been to arizona, I think you may be right for your location xD...


LMAO!! Wow! I guess da guys 4om here need 2 clean up dare act. Lol i liked ur comment! I cant stop laughin! XD
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
eheh i jsut try to be myself so i wont becoem such an guy....i just have to lsiten to my heart =)
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

casualbrutality wrote:
pl0x dunn b cheep!!!!!

I wanted the diamond encrusted platinum TROPHY.


My wallet will be bankrupt... ='(
Posted 9/21/08

Intranetusa wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:
pl0x dunn b cheep!!!!!

I wanted the diamond encrusted platinum TROPHY.


My wallet will be bankrupt... ='(


Aww, kisskiss for the ShoogaDaddy? With that kind of attitude you'll never get any more than two mistresses!

61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

casualbrutality wrote:


My wallet will be bankrupt... ='(


Aww, kisskiss for the ShoogaDaddy? With that kind of attitude you'll never get any more than two mistresses!



but i think the love shouldnt be based on how much money he has =)...i think its more important what kind of person he is =)
Posted 9/21/08

narutofan999 wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:


My wallet will be bankrupt... ='(


Aww, kisskiss for the ShoogaDaddy? With that kind of attitude you'll never get any more than two mistresses!



but i think the love shouldnt be based on how much money he has =)...i think its more important what kind of person he is =)
your gay =_=?
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:


My wallet will be bankrupt... ='(


Aww, kisskiss for the ShoogaDaddy? With that kind of attitude you'll never get any more than two mistresses!



but i think the love shouldnt be based on how much money he has =)...i think its more important what kind of person he is =)

your gay =_=?


nope....its jsut what i think.....money doesnt matter to me that much after all =)
Posted 9/21/08

narutofan999 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:


My wallet will be bankrupt... ='(


Aww, kisskiss for the ShoogaDaddy? With that kind of attitude you'll never get any more than two mistresses!



but i think the love shouldnt be based on how much money he has =)...i think its more important what kind of person he is =)

your gay =_=?


nope....its jsut what i think.....money doesnt matter to me that much after all =)

Oh darling boy, you've yet to meet a female whom you'll be completely intoxicated by only to find that she only rolls with the ballers in the blacked CLS 65.

9300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US Soldier; Guess.
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

olivarez wrote:


Zennokyrie wrote:

Hmm.. I've been to arizona, I think you may be right for your location xD...


LMAO!! Wow! I guess da guys 4om here need 2 clean up dare act. Lol i liked ur comment! I cant stop laughin! XD


Haha, yea I spent a year there, and I was surprised with how little number of guys I got along with while I was there *Besides the guys I worked with all the time* but I met a bunch of nice girls there =) *one of them married my best friend*

61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

casualbrutality wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


casualbrutality wrote:


My wallet will be bankrupt... ='(


Aww, kisskiss for the ShoogaDaddy? With that kind of attitude you'll never get any more than two mistresses!



but i think the love shouldnt be based on how much money he has =)...i think its more important what kind of person he is =)

your gay =_=?


nope....its jsut what i think.....money doesnt matter to me that much after all =)


Oh darling boy, you've yet to meet a female whom you'll be completely intoxicated by only to find that she only rolls with the ballers in the blacked CLS 65.



hehe maybe so....but still not giving up =)....i am sure i am able to meet someone...who jsut likes me as i am =)......hhee i hope so...with all my heart =)
69567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08


A year, were u on vacation or on a trainin thing? Dats nice, Best wishes 2 ur friend!! n_n Dats good @ least da girls got sum compliments. :D
9300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US Soldier; Guess.
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
hah if I found out a woman was only interested in someone if they were rich, then you know Not to be with them. Cause even if they 'loved' you if you ever became poor, you'd lose her- because she doesn't stick around for the guy, only the guy's money.
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Same reason why guys thinks some girls are whores. (no offense)
Well everyone make some mistakes in life and some people just dont learn or avoid their mistakes again.
This causes people to think bad about them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.