First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Mod Application
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 12/7/08
Fill this out to be a mod:

Username:
Name:
Did you favorite this group?:
Are you gonna be active as a mod?:
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.) IN SPOILER:




34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
i'll be mod i love SC and SC Doki please and thank you
Posted 10/6/08

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

i'll be mod i love SC and SC Doki please and thank you


alright^^ plz be active^^
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

hanahitotsu wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

i'll be mod i love SC and SC Doki please and thank you


alright^^ plz be active^^


ok thanks for accepting

Posted 10/21/08
can i be one?
Posted 10/21/08

educa wrote:

can i be one?


sure plz be active^^
Seiyo Academy Student
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
i want to be a mod.
Posted 11/1/08

starpower wrote:

i want to be a mod.


APPROVED! >0<
Plz be active^^
Seiyo Academy Student
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
Ok
Seiyo Academy Student
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

hanahitotsu wrote:

Fill this out to be a mod:

Username:
Name:
Did you favorite this group?:
Are you gonna be active as a mod?:
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.) IN SPOILER:






Username:ClownDrop
Name:Kyra-chan
Did you favorite this group?:i might
Are you gonna be active as a mod?:yes
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.) IN SPOILER:

Moderator
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Username: Leloch-soul
Did you favorite this group?: Yes is cool ^-^
Are you gonna be active as a mod?: yeah of course =°w°=
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.)purple]
Moderator
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Username:lulun006
Name:lulun
Did you favorite this group?:i will
Are you gonna be active as a mod?:yes
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.) IN SPOILER:
hope this one is ok
Posted 12/9/08

Lelouch-soul wrote:

Username: Leloch-soul
Did you favorite this group?: Yes is cool ^-^
Are you gonna be active as a mod?: yeah of course =°w°=
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.)purple]


APPROVED
Posted 12/9/08

lulun006 wrote:


Username:lulun006
Name:lulun
Did you favorite this group?:i will
Are you gonna be active as a mod?:yes
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.) IN SPOILER:
hope this one is ok


APPROVED
Moderator
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

hanahitotsu wrote:


lulun006 wrote:


Username:lulun006
Name:lulun
Did you favorite this group?:i will
Are you gonna be active as a mod?:yes
Your work (Like avii, banner, icon, etc.) IN SPOILER:
hope this one is ok


APPROVED


am i a modd now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.