First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

robbyt94 wrote:


ckjdramawatcher wrote:


robbyt94 wrote:

Name: Robert
B-Day: 01/28/94
Rank: Samurai
Weapons: Samurai Sword


uhm, you have to choose between design 1 and 2.



design 1 im sorry i forgot!! :)


okey-dokey, here you go...



hope you likey it!
Posted 10/18/08

ckjdramawatcher wrote:


robbyt94 wrote:


ckjdramawatcher wrote:


robbyt94 wrote:

Name: Robert
B-Day: 01/28/94
Rank: Samurai
Weapons: Samurai Sword


uhm, you have to choose between design 1 and 2.



design 1 im sorry i forgot!! :)


okey-dokey, here you go...



hope you likey it!


Thanks i like it alot!!
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

robbyt94 wrote:


ckjdramawatcher wrote:

okey-dokey, here you go...



hope you likey it!


Thanks i like it alot!!


you're much welcome.
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / library
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Name: Vanessa / Rin
B-day: January-15-1993
Rank: Kenin
Weapons: Gun and Sword
Image:

Design: #1
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

XxBlueDreaMerxX wrote:

Name: Vanessa / Rin
B-day: January-15-1993
Rank: Kenin
Weapons: Gun and Sword
Image:

Design: #1


here you are...



hope you likey it!
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / library
Offline
Posted 10/26/08


i do thanks
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

XxBlueDreaMerxX wrote:



i do thanks


you're sincerely welcome.
Posted 11/8/08
Name: Andy
B-day: 09/07/94
Rank: Mounted Samurai
Weapons: Bow & Arrows, Gun and a sword
Image:
Design: design #1
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 12/3/08 , edited 12/3/08

cutebubii wrote:

Name: Andy
B-day: 09/07/94
Rank: Mounted Samurai
Weapons: Bow & Arrows, Gun and a sword
Image:

Design: design #1


here you go, andy...



hope you like it!

sorry this is like so late by almost a whole month though.
Posted 12/3/08
lols its ok!!! thanks!!

i really like it XDDDD

now i can put it up on my pageee =]
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

cutebubii wrote:

lols its ok!!! thanks!!

i really like it XDDDD

now i can put it up on my pageee =]


you're uberly welcome.
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
Name: Naomi
B-day: April 12 1992
Rank: Kenin
Weapons: Bow & Arrows
Image: A samurai picture to identify yourself.

Design: #1
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09

Hana_Hirashi wrote:

Name: Naomi
B-day: April 12 1992
Rank: Kenin
Weapons: Bow & Arrows
Image: A samurai picture to identify yourself.

Design: #1

here you are, naomi...



hope you like it! and sorry it took quite a while.
Posted 2/3/09

ckjdramawatcher wrote:


Hana_Hirashi wrote:

Name: Naomi
B-day: April 12 1992
Rank: Kenin
Weapons: Bow & Arrows
Image: A samurai picture to identify yourself.

Design: #1

here you are, naomi...



hope you like it! and sorry it took quite a while.


Thank you very much! It's ok! I know you prob had a lot others to make as well :)
Creator
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

Hana_Hirashi wrote:


ckjdramawatcher wrote:

here you are, naomi...



hope you like it! and sorry it took quite a while.


Thank you very much! It's ok! I know you prob had a lot others to make as well :)

not really. i was just too busy w/ collegework and midterms.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.