First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ENROLLMENT HERE!
Moderator
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the land down under
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/23/08
so.. you finally decided to go to this luxurious school brought to you by
thE famIly trEe

just follow the STEPS(it will only take you a couple of minutes)
wait for the results and your good to go!

1.FILL UP THIS FORM

name:_______________
username:_______________
age:____________________
birthday:_________________
family position:_____________

2. TAKE UP THE TEST if you want to join the
rinji section
please dont cheat!

1. Two ducks and two dogs have a total of fourteen legs.

True False
2. A pie can be cut into more than seven pieces by making four diameter cuts.

True False
3. Two of the following numbers add up to thirteen.

1, 6, 3, 5, 11

and these!

1. The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament."

True False
2. This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence of numbers "3, 5, 12, 2."

True False
3. 27 minutes before 7 o'clock is 33 minutes past 5 o'clock.

True False
4. The word, "slackers," is spelled by using the first letters of the words in the following sentence: "Silent large anteaters calmly kiss each roasted snack."

True False
5. If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be written "five thousand, two hundred eleven."

True False
6. Gary has only forty-eight dollars, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty dollars, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and fifteen dollars from Jill.

True False
7. A round wall clock that has been rotated until it is hanging upside down will have a minute hand that points to your right when it is two forty-five.

True False
8. If the word, "quane," is understood to mean the same as the word, "den," then the following sentence is grammatically correct: "Looking out from my quane, I could see a wolf enter quane."

True False
9. If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard's image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand.

True False
10. If you leave the letters in the same order, but rearrange the spaces in the phrase, "Them eats on," it can be read as, "Theme at son."

True False



done?
wait for the results---good luck students!!


mods and creators are automatically in the rinji class ^^
(the beauty of being a mod. haha)



clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
*Ahem Good Luck lol..
btw question 10 is True!! loL!! U CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT LOL~ muhahaha
Creator
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a mist of silence
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
im in rinji class yey! but i want class F ^ ^ oh well!
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
name:kai...........>_<
username:xxxaishiteruxxx
age:a5 years and 5 months lolz...15 years old>_<
birthday: April 25,1993
family position:4th daughter of the 6th family

2. TAKE UP THE TEST if you want to join the special section

1. Two ducks and two dogs have a total of fourteen legs.

>> False

2. A pie can be cut into more than seven pieces by making four diameter cuts.
>>true

3. Two of the following numbers add up to thirteen.

1, 6, 3, 5, 11

>>nee...i..hmm.....>_<???>>>.

1. The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament."

>>True

2. This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence of numbers "3, 5, 12, 2."

>> False

3. 27 minutes before 7 o'clock is 33 minutes past 5 o'clock.

>> False

4. The word, "slackers," is spelled by using the first letters of the words in the following sentence: "Silent large anteaters calmly kiss each roasted snack."

>>True

5. If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be written "five thousand, two hundred eleven."

>> False

6. Gary has only forty-eight dollars, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty dollars, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and fifteen dollars from Jill.
>> False

7. A round wall clock that has been rotated until it is hanging upside down will have a minute hand that points to your right when it is two forty-five.

>>True

8. If the word, "quane," is understood to mean the same as the word, "den," then the following sentence is grammatically correct: "Looking out from my quane, I could see a wolf enter quane."

>> False??not really good in grammar

9. If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard's image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand.

>>True

10. If you leave the letters in the same order, but rearrange the spaces in the phrase, "Them eats on," it can be read as, "Theme at son."

>>True
clan member
9124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Just Right Behind...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

xxxaishiteruxxx wrote:

name:kai...........>_<
username:xxxaishiteruxxx
age:a5 years and 5 months lolz...15 years old>_<
birthday: April 25,1993
family position:4th daughter of the 6th family

2. TAKE UP THE TEST if you want to join the special section

1. Two ducks and two dogs have a total of fourteen legs.

>> False

2. A pie can be cut into more than seven pieces by making four diameter cuts.
>>true

3. Two of the following numbers add up to thirteen.

1, 6, 3, 5, 11

>>nee...i..hmm.....>_<???>>>.

1. The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament."

>>True

2. This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence of numbers "3, 5, 12, 2."

>> False

3. 27 minutes before 7 o'clock is 33 minutes past 5 o'clock.

>> False

4. The word, "slackers," is spelled by using the first letters of the words in the following sentence: "Silent large anteaters calmly kiss each roasted snack."

>>True

5. If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be written "five thousand, two hundred eleven."

>> False

6. Gary has only forty-eight dollars, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty dollars, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and fifteen dollars from Jill.
>> False

7. A round wall clock that has been rotated until it is hanging upside down will have a minute hand that points to your right when it is two forty-five.

>>True

8. If the word, "quane," is understood to mean the same as the word, "den," then the following sentence is grammatically correct: "Looking out from my quane, I could see a wolf enter quane."

>> False??not really good in grammar

9. If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard's image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand.

>>True

10. If you leave the letters in the same order, but rearrange the spaces in the phrase, "Them eats on," it can be read as, "Theme at son."

>>True


er number 8 is choose the sentence >< not false or true ><
clan member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/23/08
1.FILL UP THIS FORM

name: hunterz
username: hunterz919
age: 16 going 17
birthday: November 14, 1991
family position: oldest son in sixth family

2. TAKE UP THE TEST if you want to join the special section

Posted 9/23/08


gomen>_< but...she didnt ask it in "which"
clan member
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
1.FILL UP THIS FORM

name: Yuki/Angel
username:angeldevil03
age: 13
birthday: 06 Aug 1995
family position: 1st girl twins-2nd pair of the 1st family

2. TAKE UP THE TEST if you want to join the rinji section
please dont cheat!

1. Two ducks and two dogs have a total of fourteen legs.

True

2. A pie can be cut into more than seven pieces by making four diameter cuts.

False
3. Two of the following numbers add up to thirteen.

1, 6, 3, 5, 11
False

and these!

1. The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament."

True

2. This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence of numbers "3, 5, 12, 2."

True

3. 27 minutes before 7 o'clock is 33 minutes past 5 o'clock.

False

4. The word, "slackers," is spelled by using the first letters of the words in the following sentence: "Silent large anteaters calmly kiss each roasted snack."

True

5. If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be written "five thousand, two hundred eleven."

False

6. Gary has only forty-eight dollars, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty dollars, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and fifteen dollars from Jill.

True

7. A round wall clock that has been rotated until it is hanging upside down will have a minute hand that points to your right when it is two forty-five.

True

8. If the word, "quane," is understood to mean the same as the word, "den," then the following sentence is grammatically correct: "Looking out from my quane, I could see a wolf enter quane."

True

9. If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard's image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand.

False

10. If you leave the letters in the same order, but rearrange the spaces in the phrase, "Them eats on," it can be read as, "Theme at son."

True

clan member
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

I Hope i can b in Rinji Class since i in special class in my real life at school. Anyway ladytevil_sama the question that u made here is quite though than the others question that i seen. i very worst in my knowledge anyway i try! Hope i can made into Rinji Class. I have experience the Special Class in my school. Now i want 2 experience the special class in Kakoii-Jin School! ^^ Ok i going to fill the form! Wish me best of luck. ^^ Guess i get all wrong from this cuz i don't uderstand all this question, hahaha...^^



1.FILL UP THIS FORM

name: Ryu Shurei
username: Koaru
age:13 yr old
birthday: 6 Oct
family position: The first daughter of the third family ^^



2. TAKE UP THE TEST if you want to join the rinji section
please dont cheat!

Ans: Allright don't worry it was not my atitude to b a cheater. Oh ya ladytevil_sama, since i m a student i must called u the head ministress. Head ministress also means as principle right? ^^



Oh yea b4 i do my xm, i have one announcment 4 everyone here:

NO CHEATTING AT MY ANSWERS K? IT WAS THE RULE U KNOW! THERE WILL B NO MARKS FOR THE ONE WHO CHEATTING! EVEN LADYTEVIL DIDN'T SAID THAT BUT IT WAS NATURALLY FOR THE TCHER DO THIS IF SOMEONE CHEATTING!






Allright i finish my xm here! Man the question was really tough! It was so hard until it break my brain! Hahaha...Anyway hope i get into Rinji Class... Best Regard 4 Me...Ok u can check my answers now, Head Ministress!
Hope Me Best Best Of Luck! Plz check my answer now, Head Ministress
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
1.FILL UP THIS FORM

name:nana
username:jadeas
age:16(coming 17 in 2 days)
birthday:26 sep 1991
family position: 3rd daughter of da 7th family



i am really a baka in studyin... i hope tis will b okay><... i am quite nervous to know if i can even passed... >< * running in circles*
clan member
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
1.FILL UP THIS FORM

name: Ani
username:mmc06
age:...
birthday: 21/44/15.. hahah.. November 15... December 21.. July 4..[Nov 15...]
family position:.. I forgot... but i have a position...

clan member
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
just to tell you guys... im an idiot... but i at least have good grades...
Posted 9/25/08
name:Jeanine
username:Pokefanatic1234
age:10
birthday:5/5 May 5
family position:1st triplets & 1st boy



No cheating on my answer please! ^_^
clan member
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I'm in rinji class... weird, right?... haha...
Moderator
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the land down under
Offline
Posted 9/26/08


ehem.. there are no results yet.. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.