Predict Code Geass R2's Ending
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
Predict Code Geass R2's Ending (Last episode in less than a week!)
Possible Spoilers!

What you should post:
What do you think will happen to the main characters? (Lelouch, Nunnally, Kallen, Suzaku, C.C, etc.)
A happy ending? Sad? Horrific?
Post your thoughts and expectations!

For me:

Personally I think there will be more blood shed. I bet that Lelouch and C.C will either die or "transcend". Suzaku and Kallen will not get the chance to kill each other...and Nunnally will most likely live.

Anyhow, I haven't put to much thought into because I want to have plenty of "OH SH!T" moments.

Note: I made this thread with this thought in mind: It is retarded how many threads that are like do you like this [insert overly popular character name here] or What is the best [insert lameness here].... and so on... I actually want a thread that has some thought put into it!!!!

This post is in the wrong section. Sorry about that! If a mod sees this, please feel free to move or delete as seen fit. I apologize!
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Suzaku cant die, the live on geass ensured that
Lelouch and C.C will most likely die
i REALLY wanted Kallen to die after watching this episode
Nunnally will probably live, she just regained her sight for goodness sake
beside them, everybody else can go kick the bucket
except for orange.
87185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Im thinking Lelouch just isnt gonna care as much anymore cause what he wanted to do in the first place was create a place that was safe for Nunnally and also find the killer of his mom but i think he got that resolved early on in season 2 i skipped some episodes. >.>
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

riku911 wrote:

Suzaku cant die, the live on geass ensured that
Lelouch and C.C will most likely die
i REALLY wanted Kallen to die after watching this episode
Nunnally will probably live, she just regained her sight for goodness sake
beside them, everybody else can go kick the bucket
except for orange.


Sure Suzaku can't die because of his geass.... but what if Orange uses his dispel Geass, Geass.... lol
That could be a possiblity


haku_vue wrote:

Im thinking Lelouch just isnt gonna care as much anymore cause what he wanted to do in the first place was create a place that was safe for Nunnally and also find the killer of his mom but i think he got that resolved early on in season 2 i skipped some episodes. >.>


True, but Lelouch did say he would kill her if she was in the way, that was his resolve from episode 23-24.

Edit: Apparently Tripad does not understand the purpose of this thread and can only flame, lets let him be and laugh :D

Deleted my prior post since Tripad decided to quote back, saving some space on the first page so it does not fill with useless posts!

Edit2:haha Tripad your hostility makes me laugh, I am very sorry for posting in the wrong section, this is my first thread after all >.> A nice mod can move or delete this as he or she pleases!

Edit3: To xcwaterboy: You are absolutely correct!
532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Davis,CA
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
world expoldes...(duh)
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
their worLd ends.. they aLL die....
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
i see lulu's eyeballs floating in space...
3711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
I personally don't think we can guess the ending. I mean, the entire show has been one "HOLY CRAP" moment after the next. So I think that they are gonna make us think one way, and then throw something completely different at us.
I personally really want to see Kallen find out that most of how Lelouch acted toward her was all an act (because it was) and I want her to be like "I was wrong, I should just die, AHHHHH!" lol, or something like that. Kallen was always one of my favs, and now that's she's all stupid and stuff now, I want to see her PAY!! lol
1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao CT, Near G...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
flashbacks and more flashbacks then LULU might die or nunnally. Kallen will be destroyed, this is shounen so it will be a happy ending
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
they all die...
and there is a code geass sub forum section...
Posted 9/22/08
Wrong section.

This should be in the Code Geass section of the forum.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

Shinjuma wrote:


riku911 wrote:

Suzaku cant die, the live on geass ensured that
Lelouch and C.C will most likely die
i REALLY wanted Kallen to die after watching this episode
Nunnally will probably live, she just regained her sight for goodness sake
beside them, everybody else can go kick the bucket
except for orange.


Sure Suzaku can't die because of his geass.... but what if Orange uses his dispel Geass, Geass.... lol
That could be a possiblity


haku_vue wrote:

Im thinking Lelouch just isnt gonna care as much anymore cause what he wanted to do in the first place was create a place that was safe for Nunnally and also find the killer of his mom but i think he got that resolved early on in season 2 i skipped some episodes. >.>


True, but Lelouch did say he would kill her if she was in the way, that was his resolve from episode 23-24.

Edit: Apparently Tripad does not understand the purpose of this thread and can only flame, lets let him be and laugh :D

Edit2:haha Tripad your hostility makes me laugh, I am very sorry for posting in the wrong section, this is my first thread after all >.> A nice mod can move or delete this as he or she pleases!

Deleted my prior post since Tripad decided to quote back, saving some space on the first page so it does not fill with useless posts!





TriPad wrote:


Shinjuma wrote:


riku911 wrote:

Suzaku cant die, the live on geass ensured that
Lelouch and C.C will most likely die
i REALLY wanted Kallen to die after watching this episode
Nunnally will probably live, she just regained her sight for goodness sake
beside them, everybody else can go kick the bucket
except for orange.


Sure Suzaku can't die because of his geass.... but what if Orange uses his dispel Geass, Geass.... lol
That could be a possiblity

Edit: Apparently Tripad does not understand the purpose of this thread and can only flame, lets let him be and laugh

Deleted my prior post since Tripad decided to quote back, saving some space on the first page so it does not fill with useless posts!


Do you even fucking know about the Code Geass sub forums? Insolent fucktard, can't even post threads properly. Shitty thread is shit.

EDIT:
And now your giving out reasons to why you made this thread. Pathetic OP, just fucking pathetic.


Why don't you both stick to the topic instead of trying to provoke each other ...

I love you joypad <3 but I don't want you banned again =/

Anyways, new eps out? i'm stoked!
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
This could be discussed in the Code Geass group forum which is linked at the top of this forum and in my post here.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Code_Geass_-_Lelouch_of_the../forum

Locked
You must be logged in to post.