First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 9/6/07

amka wrote:

Yeah i heared of it, but never watched, i got curious cause i am a Mongolian myself,
but don't know were i can watch it...
do ihave to download all the episodes or can i watch thme somewhere?


Someone started uploading the subbed eps on veoh.com, beware of the English dub though, it kinda hurts.

I'm halfway through with this anime, it's nice, but I have a hard time watching "Rock 'n Roll anime", especially when the music is mediocre.

Oh and I absolutely hate that Full Moon Sways song or whatever it's called.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/07
^ haha why do you hate it?

There you go amka
http://www.animestreem.com/beck/index.html
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / It be sleepy time...
Offline
Posted 9/6/07

ahojcookie wrote:


amka wrote:

Yeah i heared of it, but never watched, i got curious cause i am a Mongolian myself,
but don't know were i can watch it...
do ihave to download all the episodes or can i watch thme somewhere?


Someone started uploading the subbed eps on veoh.com, beware of the English dub though, it kinda hurts.

I'm halfway through with this anime, it's nice, but I have a hard time watching "Rock 'n Roll anime", especially when the music is mediocre.

Oh and I absolutely hate that Full Moon Sways song or whatever it's called.


I always thought of beck as one of those series that it made no sense to dub so no one ever would I mean the show its self as English parts in the original. Now I must listen to crappy dub.
Posted 9/6/07
this was an AWESOME series. luvd this anime.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 9/6/07

mauz15 wrote:

^ haha why do you hate it?

There you go amka
http://www.animestreem.com/beck/index.html


Because it's a crappy song
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/07
bleh bet $5 at end of series, ahoj will be singing moon on the water in the shower




oh note, this is just a fandub i think, im not sure if its the actual official spanish dub

if u check out the user, they got lots of vids

spanish moon on the water
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9pk-Vw6dPVw

6867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/07
this is awesome anime i recommend it
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/07

mrtictac wrote:

bleh bet $5 at end of series, ahoj will be singing moon on the water in the shower


I bet $500!




oh note, this is just a fandub i think, im not sure if its the actual official spanish dub



You are right, is a fandub.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
hmm.. i might watch this soon.. very interesting.. mhm..
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
^ Is nothing spectacular but is an alright Anime, it has its moments.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/7/07

mauz15 wrote:

^ Is nothing spectacular but is an alright Anime, it has its moments.


so.. mostly its just songs being played..? the plot isnt all that flashy either..
10525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
I recommend you don't watch it dubbed!!........i did and it killed it for me, eventually i abandoned it!
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
yea it has its moments, i usually hate koyuki's type and i almost stopped watching it before

and chris dunt be expecting like long music scenes, the music scenes are pretty short
10051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
I love the opening theme for this anime! And the artbox for it is so cool.
3334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 9/7/07
One of my fav series. I did have it on my computer for a while, but eventually had to remove it for the space.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.