First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
3 Main factors you should meet if you want to cosplay
Posted 9/22/08
And why do I get many fatty and blacky in here who hate cosplay? But that is good since it will keep them away from ruining our Anime we Asian working hard to made.
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

And why do I get many fatty and blacky in here who hate cosplay? But that is good since it will keep them away from ruining our Anime we Asian working hard to made.


^
This is a racist comment. I'm proud to be Asian but not to the point that I would degrade other race. Frankly speaking you are one of the people that is a disgrace to Asia. You call people fatty and blacky when you yourself has a dark complexion and you sir are really ugly for that comment.

You think Cosplaying is a way to show the world that Asians are superior because they can act out or dress up an anime character better? That Cosplaying is only worth doing by Asians, then you are dumb sir. Cosplaying is for everyone, not being limited to race. You sir are just too full of yourself mumbling about how you are a great Asian wherein in fact you are a disgrace to our race and a shame to Asia. Also you should know that Cosplaying does not disrespect anyone.
Posted 9/22/08
Where is the racism saying "fatty or blacky" ? Not to mention you have somewhat a kindergarden logic so no I will not get sucked up into it by replying what you said
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

Where is the racism saying "fatty or blacky" ? Not to mention you have somewhat a kindergarden logic so no I will not get sucked up into it by replying what you said


Wow, you sir do not even have some logical reasoning whatsoever. Calling people black or any color for that matter is being racist. I should have known that you are not smart enough to even engage in an informal debate.

And you also have far worse that kindergarten grammar
Posted 9/22/08
So what should I call a black peoples? n<sensored>a ? I'm sure I will be banned for saying that. Saying black peoples as blacky are better than those sensored word i used, it is even better calling them black.

Anyway you are 17 so I'm 5 years older than you so I will not further replying your kiddy logic because i feel some shame doing it.
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
cosplayers just seems retarded. i don't care about if a cosplayer is fat or thin, but I'll judge every1 I see walking around in town with a naruto costume (or almost any other costume) as retards.
and no, i don't care about what cosplayers think, call me a racist/cosist/whatever but I'm just gonna laugh at you.

and to proudasian, - how dare you put all the regular nice asian people in shame, representing them in such a poor way. go cry in a corner
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

So what should I call a black peoples? n<sensored>a ? I'm sure I will be banned for saying that. Saying black peoples as blacky are better than those sensored word i used, it is even better calling them black.

Anyway you are 17 so I'm 5 years older than you so I will not further replying your kiddy logic because i feel some shame doing it.


actually you are the one who's a kid, accept reality freak. oh and get a job, you probably don't have one.

ps: write "friends" and "brain" on your Christmas wish list.

oh and to the random mods entering, sorry for flaming (and double post), but this guy needs it
Posted 9/22/08

dballz wrote:

cosplayers just seems retarded. i don't care about if a cosplayer is fat or thin, but I'll judge every1 I see walking around in town with a naruto costume (or almost any other costume) as retards.
and no, i don't care about what cosplayers think, call me a racist/cosist/whatever but I'm just gonna laugh at you.

and to proudasian, - how dare you put all the regular nice asian people in shame, representing them in such a poor way. go cry in a corner

You will not called as racist for hating cosplayer [ only kiddy peopels will do it ] but will be suspected as a either a fatty or a blacky.
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
just...dont...fail xD
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

So what should I call a black peoples? n<sensored>a ? I'm sure I will be banned for saying that. Saying black peoples as blacky are better than those sensored word i used, it is even better calling them black.

Anyway you are 17 so I'm 5 years older than you so I will not further replying your kiddy logic because i feel some shame doing it.


I'm amazed at you ProudAsian... Not only that you're a racist but also an immature bully! Khemia is only making a constructive criticism about your childish behavior and yet you reacted in a uncivilized manner. In fact, Khemia is wise and mature beyond his years that even you couldn't achieved in a dozen lifetime. And as my advice to you, you need to get a psychiatric help to cure your peter pan syndrome!
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:


dballz wrote:

cosplayers just seems retarded. i don't care about if a cosplayer is fat or thin, but I'll judge every1 I see walking around in town with a naruto costume (or almost any other costume) as retards.
and no, i don't care about what cosplayers think, call me a racist/cosist/whatever but I'm just gonna laugh at you.

and to proudasian, - how dare you put all the regular nice asian people in shame, representing them in such a poor way. go cry in a corner

You will not called as racist for hating cosplayer [ only kiddy peopels will do it ] but will be suspected as a either a fatty or a blacky.



You both look black, and not only that, but fat too. Are you trying to insult yourself or something? Even i look more asian than you, and i'm half-blooded. You dont even have the proud asian hair.
Posted 9/22/08
that's not true !
mi little sis ain't asain and she looks a little bit like sukar (but darker) Sukar in CCS
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

Where is the racism saying "fatty or blacky" ? Not to mention you have somewhat a kindergarden logic so no I will not get sucked up into it by replying what you said


you do realize your own skin is dark right? and your points about cosplaying...well...frmo the example that was posted on page 1...you really dont look anything like the guy you're trying to go for...anime is very oriental...you dont look it...now, i may be wrong of course, but just judging from the picture...yea...you fail...by the way..."fatty"...what are you stereotyping there? racism...."blacky"...albeit not as bad as some of the people are making it out to be...still traces of racism in the way you used it...fix your grammar before you make fun of other people for having "kindergarTen logic"...makin us true asians look bad man...
Posted 9/22/08
"dance in the topic"

8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

"dance in the topic"



lol i pity you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.