Created by Regine33
Post Reply Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?
Member
4252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Edward Cullen! Our Very own Vampire~
or.....
Jacob Black! Our very iwn Werewolf.....?..

The Answer lies in you...
Creator
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
...........................i have to pick edward.......hes hot and smexy but jacob is cool........and hot but edward is better
Posted 10/3/08
Even though i love wolves..i like Edward more than Jacob. sry but Jacob is annoying!!!><
Member
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / does it really ma...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
I love Jacob but he's no match for Edward
Creator
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

rocawear93 wrote:

Even though i love wolves..i like Edward more than Jacob. sry but Jacob is annoying!!!><


i wouldnt say he annoying.............well not all the time but still hes cool but theres no way hes better then EDWARD >< SOOO COOL ><.................but he is a good heater lol
Posted 10/7/08

Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:

Even though i love wolves..i like Edward more than Jacob. sry but Jacob is annoying!!!><


i wouldnt say he annoying.............well not all the time but still hes cool but theres no way hes better then EDWARD >< SOOO COOL ><.................but he is a good heater lol


LOL..i totally agree wit u of him being a good heater, but really he is annoying. the way he keeps on interferring in the Edward and Bella's relationship is just irritating...><
Creator
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

rocawear93 wrote:


Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:

Even though i love wolves..i like Edward more than Jacob. sry but Jacob is annoying!!!><


i wouldnt say he annoying.............well not all the time but still hes cool but theres no way hes better then EDWARD >< SOOO COOL ><.................but he is a good heater lol


LOL..i totally agree wit u of him being a good heater, but really he is annoying. the way he keeps on interferring in the Edward and Bella's relationship is just irritating...><


true true but he isnt that bad well he does interfere with then and then he want to kill edward .................... i can see ur point now he is annoying .....but i dont hate him
Posted 10/7/08

Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:


Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:

Even though i love wolves..i like Edward more than Jacob. sry but Jacob is annoying!!!><


i wouldnt say he annoying.............well not all the time but still hes cool but theres no way hes better then EDWARD >< SOOO COOL ><.................but he is a good heater lol


LOL..i totally agree wit u of him being a good heater, but really he is annoying. the way he keeps on interferring in the Edward and Bella's relationship is just irritating...><


true true but he isnt that bad well he does interfere with then and then he want to kill edward .................... i can see ur point now he is annoying .....but i dont hate him


YES!!..finally some1 thinks he is annoying lol..well i hate him..just a lil bit lol
Creator
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

rocawear93 wrote:


Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:


Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:

Even though i love wolves..i like Edward more than Jacob. sry but Jacob is annoying!!!><


i wouldnt say he annoying.............well not all the time but still hes cool but theres no way hes better then EDWARD >< SOOO COOL ><.................but he is a good heater lol


LOL..i totally agree wit u of him being a good heater, but really he is annoying. the way he keeps on interferring in the Edward and Bella's relationship is just irritating...><


true true but he isnt that bad well he does interfere with then and then he want to kill edward .................... i can see ur point now he is annoying .....but i dont hate him


YES!!..finally some1 thinks he is annoying lol..well i hate him..just a lil bit lol


lol i guess alot of people do
Posted 10/18/08

Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:


Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:


Saya151 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:

Even though i love wolves..i like Edward more than Jacob. sry but Jacob is annoying!!!><


i wouldnt say he annoying.............well not all the time but still hes cool but theres no way hes better then EDWARD >< SOOO COOL ><.................but he is a good heater lol


LOL..i totally agree wit u of him being a good heater, but really he is annoying. the way he keeps on interferring in the Edward and Bella's relationship is just irritating...><


true true but he isnt that bad well he does interfere with then and then he want to kill edward .................... i can see ur point now he is annoying .....but i dont hate him


YES!!..finally some1 thinks he is annoying lol..well i hate him..just a lil bit lol


lol i guess alot of people do


YUP!!!!!..lol..are u readind "Breaking Dawn"??
Moderator
6750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / TAE GOONNNNN'S HE...
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
so yeah...i think i support both of them^^
Posted 1/7/09
EDWARD ALL THE WAY!^,..,^
You must be logged in to post.