First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Introduction
Posted 9/24/08
hey hey hey x *hugx*
im coolcats neeee i lve vampire knight 1 of my fav anime x i lve it soo soo much


thx 4 da group neee ting i might enjoy dis group x

6632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Johor Bahru, Mala...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Hi

I'm yuukixkaname4ever

you can call me mehrin, or anything you want! I totally love VK i just can't wait for for season 2 to come out
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Hi every one ive just joined, and i wanted to say thanxs for wanting me to joinXD Vampire knight is one of my favorite serise, and i love zero, i so hope that yuki and zero get together in the end.
Posted 9/25/08
Konnichi wa minna-san! Yoroshiku! I'm Arashikaze074 and everyone calls me Arashi-san here on CR. Like everyone else I luv Vampire Knight!!! I also luv many.many other anime and manga, tho I watch more anime than I read manga. (I've got a rather long and incomplete list of my fav anime on my profile if anyone's interested in taking a peek.) I luv to RP too, so I hope to see ya in the RP thread!
Member
1404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a house
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Hi my name is Rose, I don't really like vampire knight, but I guess it's ok. I only love it when they start fighting which is they never fight. Only a little part whe Zero's teacher points his gun at him man that was kind of sexy! He reminds me of D a little. YUP! ^_^
Posted 9/26/08
hii, everyone.. nice to meet all VK fans~

my name is zoe.. 15 this year.. from malaysia.. photography & photoshop are my life and im currently obsess with twilight~

yoroshiku minna-san!

oh yeah.. ZERO rocks!!
Member
25549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
hellow everyone!!!!!!!!!
my name iz AizaBelle!!!!! ahahahha.,.,.
you can call me Belle-chan,,
im 12 years old goin 13.,.,,.,. im a filipina!!!!!

i really like VK!!!!!!
Zero-kun iz cool!!!!!!
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:

hii, everyone.. nice to meet all VK fans~

my name is zoe.. 15 this year.. from malaysia.. photography & photoshop are my life and im currently obsess with twilight~

yoroshiku minna-san!

oh yeah.. ZERO rocks!!


Hi can i call you Rukia for short? I just wanted to give you a, warm welcome. And im glad you think zero rocks because he one of my fav charcters.

Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

belledandy16 wrote:

hellow everyone!!!!!!!!!
my name iz AizaBelle!!!!! ahahahha.,.,.
you can call me Belle-chan,,
im 12 years old goin 13.,.,,.,. im a filipina!!!!!

i really like VK!!!!!!
Zero-kun iz cool!!!!!!


Hiya belle chan. When you 13? because it sounds like you will 13 soon. Who else do you like vampire knight?
Member
25481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA in my home
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
hello everyone!
my nick name is Lulu
im 14 years old i turn 15 this year in Nov.
i love drawing, ice skating, and playing the piano OH! and watching anime
Member
2540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
hi sorry for the late introduction, i was a bit busy with school stuff,
i'm Ermarie, you can call me, ermzie, ermie or simply erms or erm,
i'm 17 currently in college and taking up nursing ,
so that's the reason i'm busy , but i do online every night well, except if it's exam week, lol,
i love watching anime, especially vampire knight, and i'm so lucky to join this group ,
anyway i;m looking forward to meet you all!
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

ermarie wrote:

hi sorry for the late introduction, i was a bit busy with school stuff,
i'm Ermarie, you can call me, ermzie, ermie or simply erms or erm,
i'm 17 currently in college and taking up nursing ,
so that's the reason i'm busy , but i do online every night well, except if it's exam week, lol,
i love watching anime, especially vampire knight, and i'm so lucky to join this group ,
anyway i;m looking forward to meet you all!


from all the mods and group we wish to welcome you here. I wish luck on your exams, Not long untill vk. Carnt wait hope to see ya around.
Member
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
Hello! I'm Desastrus, but you may call me Zeke for short. I'm a girl though.:D
Actually, I have yet to watch the VK anime. The art isn't as nice as the manga's.:P

My fave couple would be ShikixRima and I support YukixZero.^_^
Member
25549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

karname wrote:


belledandy16 wrote:

hellow everyone!!!!!!!!!
my name iz AizaBelle!!!!! ahahahha.,.,.
you can call me Belle-chan,,
im 12 years old goin 13.,.,,.,. im a filipina!!!!!

i really like VK!!!!!!
Zero-kun iz cool!!!!!!


Hiya belle chan. When you 13? because it sounds like you will 13 soon. Who else do you like vampire knight?


hewowz!!!!!!! hmmmmmm.,. wellz thiz december............still a bit far,.,,., uhm kaname-senpai and aidou-senpai.,.
hehehe.,. hbu?? gomen for the vewy Late reply eh??!
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

belledandy16 wrote:


karname wrote:


belledandy16 wrote:

hellow everyone!!!!!!!!!
my name iz AizaBelle!!!!! ahahahha.,.,.
you can call me Belle-chan,,
im 12 years old goin 13.,.,,.,. im a filipina!!!!!

i really like VK!!!!!!
Zero-kun iz cool!!!!!!


Hiya belle chan. When you 13? because it sounds like you will 13 soon. Who else do you like vampire knight?


hewowz!!!!!!! hmmmmmm.,. wellz thiz december............still a bit far,.,,., uhm kaname-senpai and aidou-senpai.,.
hehehe.,. hbu?? gomen for the vewy Late reply eh??!


Sorry about that i havnt been well thats. all December will be quicker than you now it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.