First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[K-Actor] Lee Ki Woo
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:

hes super hot!
..................lol.


super agree

841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
he's freaking tallllllll
love him
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

iTzEsTh3r wrote:

he's freaking tallllllll
love him



me too. haha
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / South east
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
He was the tall guy from the classic?! woah! I didn't recognize him with the hair. LOL
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

acidrain16 wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:

hes super hot!
..................lol.


super agree



lol. XD
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

krissyang wrote:


please012 wrote:


krissyang wrote:


please012 wrote:

Loved him in The Classic..
So clumsy..
and..I also don't remember him being in Windstruck


Me too... In fact I don't remember him in any of the movies. But I like him in the drama Outrageous Women. At least he was in the lead role then...


Did you watch the Classic?
It's a real tear-jerker and has a good plot and stuff..if you didn't watch it already.


I think I have. It's the one with Son Ye Jin, right?


Yeaa..I think so. I was hiding under a pillow watching that.=P

1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

please012 wrote:


krissyang wrote:


please012 wrote:


krissyang wrote:


please012 wrote:

Loved him in The Classic..
So clumsy..
and..I also don't remember him being in Windstruck


Me too... In fact I don't remember him in any of the movies. But I like him in the drama Outrageous Women. At least he was in the lead role then...


Did you watch the Classic?
It's a real tear-jerker and has a good plot and stuff..if you didn't watch it already.


I think I have. It's the one with Son Ye Jin, right?


Yeaa..I think so. I was hiding under a pillow watching that.=P



Lol! I can't quite remember the story but I don't think it's a scary one... Why were you hiding under a pillow???
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / clOuD NiNe with S...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

acidrain16 wrote:









Lee Ki-woo’s Profile
Name: 이기우 / Lee Ki-woo (Lee Gi-wu)
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: October 23, 1981
Height: 189cm
Weight: 78kg
Blood type: AB
Education: Dankook University (Management major)
Talent agency: http://www.sidushq.com “>SidusHQ

Filmoraphy
TV Series
Outrageous Women (MBC, 2006)
A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005)
Not Alone (SBS, 2004)

Films
Lost in Love (2006)
Sad Movie (2005)
A Tale of the Cinema (2005)
He Was Cool (2004)
Spin Kick (2004)
Windstruck (2004)
The Classic (2003)

-------

With a boyish charm and sensitive persona, how could anyone not love Lee Ki Woo? Lee's most notable roles in the dramas A Love To Kill and Rude Women have wowed fans from all around the world proving he isn't just a handsome face but someone who's proven time and time again that he can tackle just about anything.


i'm a fan and i've watched all the movies
and dramas hes had.
he is one good actor.
all he need is just the right break
and
and a good actress for a partner.

he is hawt too.


*..*
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

sweetydoodle wrote:


acidrain16 wrote:









Lee Ki-woo’s Profile
Name: 이기우 / Lee Ki-woo (Lee Gi-wu)
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: October 23, 1981
Height: 189cm
Weight: 78kg
Blood type: AB
Education: Dankook University (Management major)
Talent agency: http://www.sidushq.com “>SidusHQ

Filmoraphy
TV Series
Outrageous Women (MBC, 2006)
A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005)
Not Alone (SBS, 2004)

Films
Lost in Love (2006)
Sad Movie (2005)
A Tale of the Cinema (2005)
He Was Cool (2004)
Spin Kick (2004)
Windstruck (2004)
The Classic (2003)

-------

With a boyish charm and sensitive persona, how could anyone not love Lee Ki Woo? Lee's most notable roles in the dramas A Love To Kill and Rude Women have wowed fans from all around the world proving he isn't just a handsome face but someone who's proven time and time again that he can tackle just about anything.


i'm a fan and i've watched all the movies
and dramas hes had.
he is one good actor.
all he need is just the right break
and
and a good actress for a partner.

he is hawt too.


*..*


agree

3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
oh gosh! i fell in love with him when i first saw him in sad movie and he's extremely adorable in the classic but he's such an asshole in crazy for wait
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

krissyang wrote:


please012 wrote:


krissyang wrote:


please012 wrote:


krissyang wrote:


please012 wrote:

Loved him in The Classic..
So clumsy..
and..I also don't remember him being in Windstruck


Me too... In fact I don't remember him in any of the movies. But I like him in the drama Outrageous Women. At least he was in the lead role then...


Did you watch the Classic?
It's a real tear-jerker and has a good plot and stuff..if you didn't watch it already.


I think I have. It's the one with Son Ye Jin, right?


Yeaa..I think so. I was hiding under a pillow watching that.=P



Lol! I can't quite remember the story but I don't think it's a scary one... Why were you hiding under a pillow???


Because the movie made me cry..I had to hide because somebody was sitting next to me who was also crying..
we were crying and crying even after the movie finished =p

21445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
i like him i saw him in Spink Kick, he was so funny
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
i dont like him much...
17866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
he is super tall ........
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i love him in a love to kill
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.