First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Avatar requests
Posted 9/28/08

tungaroo wrote:

Pic-


what u want written on avi: tungaroo and to be old and wise, you have to be young and stupid
size- (tall and thin or original size) : Tall thin
Did u upload more than 3 pic(in group photos) yup


sorry for the late post! ^^

I am done! ^^
Hope u like it! ^^
Posted 9/28/08

pelite222 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

Pic-


what u want written on avi: tungaroo and to be old and wise, you have to be young and stupid
size- (tall and thin or original size) : Tall thin
Did u upload more than 3 pic(in group photos) yup


sorry for the late post! ^^

I am done! ^^
Hope u like it! ^^


wow thnxs looks great xD
Posted 9/28/08

tungaroo wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

Pic-


what u want written on avi: tungaroo and to be old and wise, you have to be young and stupid
size- (tall and thin or original size) : Tall thin
Did u upload more than 3 pic(in group photos) yup


sorry for the late post! ^^

I am done! ^^
Hope u like it! ^^


wow thnxs looks great xD


ur welcome! ^^
Member
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/29/08
Pic-

what u want written on avi: Starlight305
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos): yes

done by pelite222
Posted 9/29/08

Starlight305 wrote:

Pic-

what u want written on avi: Starlight305
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos): yes


Sorry for the late post!

Hope u like it!



Member
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 9/29/08

pelite222 wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Pic-

what u want written on avi: Starlight305
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos): yes


Sorry for the late post!

Hope u like it!





Arigato!!!!! I love it!!! ^^
Posted 10/8/08 , edited 10/8/08
Pic



what u want written on avi: priscilia301 & Priscilia
size: tall and thin
Did u upload more than 3 pic(in group photos): yea

wondering how it'll turn out...
Posted 10/9/08
Pic-

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya
Posted 10/10/08

priscilia301 wrote:

Pic



what u want written on avi: priscilia301 & Priscilia
size: tall and thin
Did u upload more than 3 pic(in group photos): yea

wondering how it'll turn out...


Sorry for the realy late post,gomen i was just busy with school! T_T
gomen..

Eh,hope ya like it! ^^




Posted 10/10/08

pelite222 wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Pic



what u want written on avi: priscilia301 & Priscilia
size: tall and thin
Did u upload more than 3 pic(in group photos): yea

wondering how it'll turn out...


Sorry for the realy late post,gomen i was just busy with school! T_T
gomen..

Eh,hope ya like it! ^^






sweeet!!! thanx
Posted 10/10/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:

Pic-

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya


Sorry for the late post!! T_T

Ok,hope ya like it! ^^

Note:U gived me a realt small picture!
And i made a little avatar! ^^
But if u don't like it,u can post another pic (of course a bigger that this pic)

Posted 10/10/08

pelite222 wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:

Pic-

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya


Sorry for the late post!! T_T

Ok,hope ya like it! ^^

Note:U gived me a realt small picture!
And i made a little avatar! ^^
But if u don't like it,u can post another pic (of course a bigger that this pic)



sorry about that i do like it but its okay so can i have

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya
Posted 10/10/08

SilverEyedBunny wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:

Pic-

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya


Sorry for the late post!! T_T

Ok,hope ya like it! ^^

Note:U gived me a realt small picture!
And i made a little avatar! ^^
But if u don't like it,u can post another pic (of course a bigger that this pic)



sorry about that i do like it but its okay so can i have

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya


i will make the avtar tomorow, ok??
Posted 10/10/08

pelite222 wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:


pelite222 wrote:


SilverEyedBunny wrote:

Pic-

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya


Sorry for the late post!! T_T

Ok,hope ya like it! ^^

Note:U gived me a realt small picture!
And i made a little avatar! ^^
But if u don't like it,u can post another pic (of course a bigger that this pic)



sorry about that i do like it but its okay so can i have

what u want written on avi: Best friends are precious
size- tall and thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos):ya


i will make the avtar tomorow, ok??


okay that is fine
Member
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

pelite222 wrote:

Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)
what u want written on avi:
size- (tall and thin or original size)
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos)

If u do NOT follow these instructions ur post will either be DELETED!!!!
Limit: ONLY 1 AVI PER DAY!!!

if u have 3 or more people in the avi, tell us WHICH 1 u would like!!!

Hope u like them! n_n

some examples:



Pic- (PUT IN A SPOILER)


what u want written on avi: twinkle_minkle & Melissa ^^
size- (tall and thin or original size) : tall thin
Did u upluoad more than 3 pic(in group photos) : yup

thx ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.