First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Anime cosplayers are wannabe Asian?
Posted 9/22/08
First of all Anime characters are based of Asian peoples [ notice why you keep seeing more and more peoples saying Asian Anime cosplayers are better or the best ] and cosplay is started or originated from Asia. I actually want to make this topic title as "Cosplayers are wannabe Asian?" but if I do that I will be generalizing because cosplay is not just about Anime cosplay but into many other stuff including video game, cartoon, artist, movie, etc.

What do you think?
Posted 9/22/08
Oh before those fatty or blacky start saying I'm a cosplay maniac for making the 4th cosplay related topic, stop being jealous over someone who can cosplay well because they are not a fatty or a blacky because they can cosplay plenty Anime characters because there are super very few fatty or blacky Anime characters.
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
well no... i think they basically do it cuz well.... its fun

ive never cosplayed anything but ill do it if a had a chance and i i find a character that suits me,

btw isnt cosplay the same as costumes? duh so if i randomly decide to dress up like jack sparrow for halloween that would be a cosplay?.... yet i dont c the asian thing on that
Posted 9/22/08
I'll restate since it doesn't get through your thick head


ProudAsian wrote:

Oh before those fatty or blacky start saying I'm a cosplay maniac for making the 4th cosplay related topic, stop being jealous over someone who can cosplay well because they are not a fatty or a blacky because they can cosplay plenty Anime characters because there are super very few fatty or blacky Anime characters.


^
This is a racist comment. I'm proud to be Asian but not to the point that I would degrade other race. Frankly speaking you are one of the people that is a disgrace to Asia. You call people fatty and blacky when you yourself has a dark complexion and you sir are really ugly for that comment.

You think Cosplaying is a way to show the world that Asians are superior because they can act out or dress up an anime character better? That Cosplaying is only worth doing by Asians, then you are dumb sir. Cosplaying is for everyone, not being limited to race. You sir are just too full of yourself mumbling about how you are a great Asian wherein in fact you are a disgrace to our race and a shame to Asia. Also you should know that Cosplaying does not disrespect anyone.

Posted 9/22/08
costuming is dressing as random characters so not, it is deferent than cosplay moreover they don't say they are a costumer but they call themselves as cosplayer.
Posted 9/22/08
So what should I call a black peoples? n<sensored>a ? I'm sure I will be banned for saying that. Saying black peoples as blacky are better than those sensored word i used, it is even better calling them black.

Anyway you are 17 so I'm 5 years older than you so I will not further replying your kiddy logic because i feel some shame doing it.
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

First of all Anime characters are based of Asian peoples [ notice why you keep seeing more and more peoples Asian Anime cosplayers are better or the best ] and cosplay is started or originated from Asia. I actually want to make this topic title as "Cosplayers are wannabe Asian?" but if I do that I will be generalizing because cosplay is not just about Anime cosplay but into many other stuff including video game, cartoon, artist, movie, etc.

What do you think?


Are anime characters based on asian people? How come their eyes aren't all tiny, instead extremely huge in most circumstances? And how come most anime characters have other hair colors than black? Hmm.. i wonder.. they may live in Japan, but they all look like foreigners to me.
Posted 9/22/08

AsianLucas wrote:


ProudAsian wrote:

First of all Anime characters are based of Asian peoples [ notice why you keep seeing more and more peoples Asian Anime cosplayers are better or the best ] and cosplay is started or originated from Asia. I actually want to make this topic title as "Cosplayers are wannabe Asian?" but if I do that I will be generalizing because cosplay is not just about Anime cosplay but into many other stuff including video game, cartoon, artist, movie, etc.

What do you think?


Are anime characters based on asian people? How come their eyes aren't all tiny, instead extremely huge in most circumstances? And how come most anime characters have other hair colors than black? Hmm.. i wonder.. they may live in Japan, but they all look like foreigners to me.


- Are you wishing the Anime characters who have blond hair [ pale yellow ] as white/western peoples?
- How many Anime characters do you think that have pale yellow hair colour that you call as blond hair?
There are less than 2% of them and that is already including with the other non black hair colour such as blue, pink, green etc while most of them are black haired. Don't just see the main characters but see all the characters including towns peoples or villagers.

- Are you wishing the Anime characters who have round big eyes as white/western person because Japanese or Asian who make Anime have slant eyes?
- How many Asians do you think who have slant eyes?
- Also are you thinking there are humans who have eyes as big as the Anime characters who have big round eyes and those humans are white/western peoples too while Asians just have slant small eyes?
There are less than 12% of Asians who have slant eyes or small eyes and in Anime there are also many Anime characters with slant eyes while there is no white/western peoples who have slant eyes.

- Are you seeing an Anime character with big eyes as abnormality or you see that Anime character looking more cuter and more adorable compared to the other Anime characters with regular normal eyes size?
- Are you going to say a human who have eyes as big as an Anime character [ if there is any that exist ] as abnormality or they look more cuter and more adorable compared to other humans with regular normal eye size?
In case you did not know about Anime, the reason why there are Anime characters who have big sized eyes while there are many other Anime characters who have normal looking eyes is to make them looks cute and adorable [ a manga art technique ]. You may also wonder why most of the Anime characters who have big eyes are females.

Here another good question even a jealous person like you can answer :
- There is this Asian person, just say an actor who playing as a non Asian person in a non Asian movie. He just change his hair and eyes colour while do no plastic surgery to change his facial appearance. Or there is this Asian girl who bleach her hair into a blond hair and using blue eye contacts while she keep her facial and body form of an Asian facial and body form. Are you still going to call them as an Asian or a non Asian?
The Anime character who in the Anime story said to have non Asian countries nationality are still using the same Manga art like the Anime character in the Anime story that are said to have one of the Asian countries nationality. You seems to be someone who judge a person just based on their hair and eyes colour and not from their facial remark such as their face, body and skin colour. Tenten will still be Tenten even she change her hair or eyes into another colour because her face and body form still the same.

Manga art characters facial and body form are resembling Asian facial [ cute adorable face ] and body form [ slender and puny ]. That is the reason why Asian Anime cosplayer always the best or why Anime characters mostly cute and adorable just how Asians are. Asians will always be the best at Anime cosplay as long as Anime made are by Asians and as long as Anime are using Manga art.

But since the only one who are able to make Anime are we Asians while many non Asians such as you love our Anime moreover love to dress like our Anime characters, the only thing you can do is keep on making hopeless wish and dream that we Asians will use non Asians as our Anime characters instead of using ourselves. Because you are just a hopeless dreamer who love to dream or someone who love to wish someone else will make it for you while you are doing nothing. Don't think we Asians are fools who will use other peoples or non Asians when we can use ourselves.

And it seems you don't know much or have little knowledge of Asians seeing how you did not know there are Asians with dark skinned hair, blond hair, blue eyes, etc so I will enlighten you with some of the infomation you need to know :
- Asian with tanned skin that are ideal to cosplay most Anime characters because most Anime characters have tanned skin are like Japanese, Korean, Philippina, Indonesian, Vietnamese or other Asian from most East Asia and South East Asia countries.
- Asian with lighter looking skin that are ideal to cosplay doll like Anime characters are like Chinese, Taiwanese, or any Asian who are Chinese etnic desecent.
- Asian with darker looking skin that are ideal to cosplay darker skinned characters are like Indian, Pakistani, or other Asian from South Asia.
- Asian with pale looking skin, bloond hair, blue eyes or non black hair/eyes are like Palestinian, Labenese or other Asian in West Asia.

So Asian from South Asia can pull off dark skinned character such as Yoruichi [ bleach ], Asian from West Asia can pull off blond haired character such as Tsunade [ Naruto ] but for hair and eyes colour there is what known as wig and contact lense, the problem just the skin colour. The only character we Asian can't pull off is such as Mr. Popo from Dragon Ball or Cartoon characters such as in Legend Z Anime [ ever watch or heard it? ]. The characters you see in Anime, there are some of them [ just a very-very small amount ] who are made not using Manga art but made using Comic art thus make them turn as Cartoon characters.
The last question is WHO make them while WHO keep dreaming about them?
WE Asians make all of them while YOU keep dreaming about them [ such as dreaming they are american, western, african or something like that ].

I just wonder why white/western peoples can not make even 1 Anime to this day and can only hoping we Asians to use them as our Anime characters instead of our own self. Why are they not just hoping that one day they can make Anime so they can use whomever they want as the characters themselves?

8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

So what should I call a black peoples? n<sensored>a ? I'm sure I will be banned for saying that. Saying black peoples as blacky are better than those sensored word i used, it is even better calling them black.

Anyway you are 17 so I'm 5 years older than you so I will not further replying your kiddy logic because i feel some shame doing it.


Kiddy Logic?
"Anyway you are 17 so I'm 5 years older than you so I will not further replying your kiddy logic because i feel some shame doing it." THAT sir, is kiddy logic. Age does not define knowledge, it defines experience.
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

First of all Anime characters are based of Asian peoples



thats why there are so many blond blue eyes anime characters.... oh yessir

actually they are very few characters that look like actual asian people


Posted 9/22/08
Anyway if Anime characters based on non Asian so what possible reason peoples keep saying Asian cosplayers are better or suited to cosplay Anime and american or white peoples should stay away from it. You just 15 so I understand you say how big eyed Anime characters are not Asian becuase you think there are non Asians with eyes as big as them and does not have idea of how many kind of Asians in Asia, I wonder your name is proof that you have Asian fever of wannabe Asian?
Posted 9/22/08
Just name me how many characters in Naruto or Bleach with blond hair or blue eyes, I bet you can't name over 10 of them from thousand characters of Naruto and Bleach.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

First of all Anime characters are based of Asian peoples [ notice why you keep seeing more and more peoples saying Asian Anime cosplayers are better or the best ] and cosplay is started or originated from Asia. I actually want to make this topic title as "Cosplayers are wannabe Asian?" but if I do that I will be generalizing because cosplay is not just about Anime cosplay but into many other stuff including video game, cartoon, artist, movie, etc.

What do you think?


That's not true. So I can't cosplay as ,let's say, Nina from Monster because then I would be a wanabe German.?
I can cosplay whoever I want and you can't tell me not to.(and stop being racist)
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08


So how far are you going to get with a random based statestic? Look around you, there are more foreign features in an anime character, compared to asian features. Even i'm half asian myself, and i'm not going to tell myself that Anime characters are asian, because i'm proud of being an asian. It may be our invention, though that doesn't mean we're going to base all our stuff on ourselfs. You're ridiculous, and you're trying to prove a point that you wont be able to back up without having the anime creator at your side.
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

Anyway if Anime characters based on non Asian so what possible reason peoples keep saying Asian cosplayers are better or suited to cosplay Anime and american or white peoples should stay away from it. You just 15 so I understand you say how big eyed Anime characters are not Asian becuase you think there are non Asians with eyes as big as them and does not have idea of how many kind of Asians in Asia, I wonder your name is proof that you have Asian fever of wannabe Asian?


Asian fever? Rofl, i got asian blood, therefore i'll go by that author name, because i represent the good part, the part that accepts other people, why you stand for that any other color is wrong. You aren't proud to be asian, you're indirectly suiting yourself to be in a lower level, trying to put others below you, while you're admitting that you're wrong, by degrading others. One who's proud, is one who can accept others as well, not one who degrades them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.