First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Anime cosplayers are wannabe Asian?
Posted 9/22/08
Why Asian cosplayers are better or look better when cosplaying Anime characters? This fact shows how Anime characters based on Asian but non Asian who [ the one who have no shame and pride ] will keep wishing that we Asians making our Anime characters based on them because they can't make it themselves while they LOVE it soo much.
Posted 9/22/08


And this is based on what? I would like to answer all statement if you could provide with even just a bit of solid proof.



ProudAsian wrote:

So what should I call a black peoples? n<sensored>a ? I'm sure I will be banned for saying that. Saying black peoples as blacky are better than those sensored word i used, it is even better calling them black.

Anyway you are 17 so I'm 5 years older than you so I will not further replying your kiddy logic because i feel some shame doing it.


Not only are you a racist but proven yourself to be ageist too. You are older yet I have logic far better than yours.



ProudAsian wrote:

Anyway if Anime characters based on non Asian so what possible reason peoples keep saying Asian cosplayers are better or suited to cosplay Anime and american or white peoples should stay away from it. You just 15 so I understand you say how big eyed Anime characters are not Asian becuase you think there are non Asians with eyes as big as them and does not have idea of how many kind of Asians in Asia, I wonder your name is proof that you have Asian fever of wannabe Asian?


Anime characters are not based on asian people. And Asia is not the only continent that is producing animes. I have no Idea where you even get this logic.
Posted 9/22/08
Why Asian cosplayers are better or look better when cosplaying Anime characters? This fact shows how Anime characters based on Asian but non Asian who [ the one who have no shame and pride ] will keep wishing that we Asians making our Anime characters based on them because they can't make it themselves while they LOVE it soo much.
Posted 9/22/08
So what other non Asian countries who make Anime? Care to name some of them?
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

Why Asian cosplayers are better or look better when cosplaying Anime characters? This fact shows how Anime characters based on Asian but non Asian who [ the one who have no shame and pride ] will keep wishing that we Asians making our Anime characters based on them because they can't make it themselves while they LOVE it soo much.


What it proves, is that only asian cosplayers take cosplaying seriously. Other people do it for the fun, any person, no matter race, skincolor, or eye size, can cosplay something, it only matters on how much they go for it which makes the results.
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

So what other non Asian countries who make Anime? Care to name some of them?


Why would U.S.A steal asian countries asian invention, when they have cartoon?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-22/27-year-old-canadian-wins-aniplex-singing-contest
Even canadians can sing theme songs, solid proof that race makes no difference, it's a matter of how much you go for it.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

Why Asian cosplayers are better or look better when cosplaying Anime characters? This fact shows how Anime characters based on Asian but non Asian who [ the one who have no shame and pride ] will keep wishing that we Asians making our Anime characters based on them because they can't make it themselves while they LOVE it soo much.


There is a thing in the world called FUN. Try it out.
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

Why Asian cosplayers are better or look better when cosplaying Anime characters? This fact shows how Anime characters based on Asian but non Asian who [ the one who have no shame and pride ] will keep wishing that we Asians making our Anime characters based on them because they can't make it themselves while they LOVE it soo much.


Kindly fix your grammar kind sir. All your statements are just faulty generalization.


ProudAsian wrote:

So what other non Asian countries who make Anime? Care to name some of them?


Search for western animes
Posted 9/22/08

AsianLucas wrote:


ProudAsian wrote:

So what other non Asian countries who make Anime? Care to name some of them?


Why would U.S.A steal asian countries asian invention, when they have cartoon?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-22/27-year-old-canadian-wins-aniplex-singing-contest
Even canadians can sing theme songs, solid proof that race makes no difference, it's a matter of how much you go for it.

Because american originally stupid and lazy, the over 69% fat american and how american keep using Asian Anime, movie, video game or movies as their source of idea to make the next hollywood movie are 2 of the fact.

Damn them for ruining our Anime when they make an american live action version of it.

Just win singing a theme song? does that prove canadian or non Asian have made Anime?
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
That kid really have a kiddy logic, he said non Asian can make Anime then when I ask what he then answer "search for it yourself"

8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:


AsianLucas wrote:


ProudAsian wrote:

So what other non Asian countries who make Anime? Care to name some of them?


Why would U.S.A steal asian countries asian invention, when they have cartoon?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-22/27-year-old-canadian-wins-aniplex-singing-contest
Even canadians can sing theme songs, solid proof that race makes no difference, it's a matter of how much you go for it.

Because american originally stupid and lazy, the over 69% fat american and how american keep using Asian Anime, movie, video game or movies as their source of idea to make the next hollywood movie are 2 of the fact.

Damn them for ruining our Anime when they make an american live action version of it.

Just win singing a theme song? does that prove canadian or non Asian have made Anime?


No, what it proves is that a person who tries hard, and have the interest for something, can do it, no matter what race. While you call america fat, people call asia the nerdland, why? Because they generalize it. Unlike you, i'm not going to do that, because each individual person is different, generalizing is ignorant, and not only that, racism in some cases. Your points and values are wrong, i'm sure you had history doing your school days, ever learned from what Hitler did? And what Japan did wrong, but following him? You're hiding your intentions behind something called proudness, give me a break, you're ridiculous.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:


AsianLucas wrote:


ProudAsian wrote:

So what other non Asian countries who make Anime? Care to name some of them?


Why would U.S.A steal asian countries asian invention, when they have cartoon?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-22/27-year-old-canadian-wins-aniplex-singing-contest
Even canadians can sing theme songs, solid proof that race makes no difference, it's a matter of how much you go for it.

Because american originally stupid and lazy, the over 69% fat american and how american keep using Asian Anime, movie, video game or movies as their source of idea to make the next hollywood movie are 2 of the fact.

Damn them for ruining our Anime when they make an american live action version of it.

Just win singing a theme song? does that prove canadian or non Asian have made Anime?


Hahahahaha...oh wow.I'm not American, but what you said there is a big lie.
So according to you, most Americans are fat, stupid and lazy and all Asians are perfect sex gods?
That is something we call prejudice
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

That kid really have a kiddy logic, he said non Asian can make Anime then when I ask what he then answer "search for it yourself"



*Sigh* I should spoon feed you with facts. Avatar: The Last Airbender is one example of non asian anime. Now will you shut up?
8442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Copenhagen, Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

ProudAsian wrote:

That kid really have a kiddy logic, he said non Asian can make Anime then when I ask what he then answer "search for it yourself"



Kiddy logic? While he has kiddy logic, you have a generalizing mind. What's worse? Ask yourself.
Also a quick fact for you, overweight can be caused by muscles. Muscles weight is gradually larger than body fat. There's also something called; Rather fat and fit, than thin and weak. For it goes under those small facts.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Oh and a message to you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.