First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply UsaxMisa ULTRA SEXY Fan Forum
Sailor Candy Moderator
Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 11/9/08









Sailor Candy Moderator
Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 11/12/08



Club Members: LINKS








CLUB ACTIVITIES!
1.) GROUP MEMBERSHIP CARDS
2.) CLUB GAMES EVER SAT.
3.) SEXY PICCY IN MIS X USA IN GROUP PHOTO ALBUM
4.) MEMBER OF THE MONTH
5.) MORE TO COME SOON

-ALEXWITHCANDY





EXAMPLES OF MEMBERSHIP CARDS: (* NOTE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD WILL BE YOUR INDENTIFICATION!!!)




MOSTLY VOLUME 2 MANGA SCENE



















Moderator
6180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hereandthere
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
can i be your vice??. . .
.love them too. . but i'm more attracted to usagi , , , , ♥♥♥



Posted 9/22/08

malditesque_marionette wrote:

can i be your vice??. . .
.love them too. . but i'm more attracted to usagi , , , , ♥♥♥





so u want to be a member of usaxmisa club??
because u can onli be a member of one club.....

is this ur final decision?
Member
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
waaah!!!
Can I join this club?
I really love UsamiXMisaki soooooo much!!!! (>_<)
Posted 9/24/08

souseisaki wrote:

waaah!!!
Can I join this club?
I really love UsamiXMisaki soooooo much!!!! (>_<)


yeh, since ur the third one here requesting, would u like to become the secretary of the club??
:)
Member
21332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~''BL no sekai''~
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
secretary?
what will I do if I become a secretary?
Posted 10/3/08

souseisaki wrote:

secretary?
what will I do if I become a secretary?


well, is mean that i would like u to become one of our MOD... would u like to do it?
:)
Posted 10/22/08
I would like to join Misaki is my Favorite he sooooo cute hey what does a MOD do??? i might want to become secretary but i dont know what it does hehehe but i realy want to join love the Anime.

Posted 10/25/08
Can I Join? Misaki's just so lovable *O* That little D-Grade Idoit >//////////////////////< :'D
Posted 10/25/08

CrimsonBlood23 wrote:

I would like to join Misaki is my Favorite he sooooo cute hey what does a MOD do??? i might want to become secretary but i dont know what it does hehehe but i realy want to join love the Anime.



being a MOD is means that u just need to get more people get involve in your group!!!
and later when there is a lot of members who join all the group that is available here, then we will have some competition to the group and then we will make judge and see which fanclub is the best and stuff
sound fun right??
but i need is more ppl to get active
lol

anyway welcome to this fanclub
also, if u want to join this club, u will not be able to join the other, r u sure this club is choice?
Posted 10/25/08

twinkiecake wrote:

Can I Join? Misaki's just so lovable *O* That little D-Grade Idoit >//////////////////////< :'D


yeh he is an idiot, so slow that he still cant admit that he love usagi
and welc ome to the group
ur name will be added to the club list
Posted 10/25/08
mmmm... well if i cant join the other one then i cant jion this one i already have a promise to get more pics for them so sorry i cant join this club
Posted 10/25/08

CrimsonBlood23 wrote:

mmmm... well if i cant join the other one then i cant jion this one i already have a promise to get more pics for them so sorry i cant join this club


yes, is ok
:)
also remind ur club president to add ur name in their list ok?
Posted 10/25/08
what list?????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.