First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If you were an anime character,who would you marry with?
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
If i can pick someone to marry... i would pick maya natsume from tenjo tunge.
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / eternal bliss...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
why would i want to be an anime character? O.o
Posted 9/22/08
same as this, no? : http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1577/Who-would-be-your-future-anime-husbandwife.html?pg=0

on topic: i would much rather marry a real person, thanks very much.
Posted 9/22/08
i wanna marry kei takishima of S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / my_RooM
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

-xiao wrote:

why would i want to be an anime character? O.o

yeah why should we!

32057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
mmmm okaii o.o Henreitta(spelled wrong?) from Zero no Tsukaima
Posted 9/27/08
just for fun only

kallen is my waifu
Posted 9/27/08
Pathetic thread is VERY pathetic.
Posted 9/27/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:

Pathetic thread is VERY pathetic.


c'mon

i know your brother wanna marry sanya :-)
11118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 9/27/08


if i gonna be an anime character, i want to marry kyou fujibayashi. to be honest, ihave a crush on her
Posted 9/27/08

Ceivent wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

Pathetic thread is VERY pathetic.


c'mon

i know your brother wanna marry sanya :-)


He doesn't want to marry a fictional character, he's just plain obsessed with the 501st.
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

shadowanubis wrote:



if i gonna be an anime character, i want to marry kyou fujibayashi. to be honest, ihave a crush on her


Kyou?
Why not Tomoyo or Kotomi?

BTW, Ichinose Kotomi HIJACK







50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08
matsumoto rangiku from bleach!! drools
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
losl y so few people reply> cos they showing dat they only wan marry> real life people just like me> dun tink too much of fantassies>u will feel stupid and regret later>

i love purple
Posted 9/27/08

SayoteRepublic wrote:


Ceivent wrote:


SayoteRepublic wrote:

Pathetic thread is VERY pathetic.


c'mon

i know your brother wanna marry sanya :-)


He doesn't want to marry a fictional character, he's just plain obsessed with the 501st.


i know. im just joking

btw can you tell the guys in the group to accept my join request?

im centz btw
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.