First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ The Human's Town ~
Posted 10/7/08

lil_munna wrote:


sexywolf wrote:



*takes off at lighting speed* no problem just hang on.. *jumping form roof top to roof top, tilts my head so I can see you a bit* yeah but fate will be good.. and why not we can stick together if you want... and dont mind it... but I'll have to tell you some stuff then you can dicide if you want to stay with me or not.. k *concetrates on what i"m doing, moving even faster*


*grabs on tighter* okay sure ill listen to anything *looks up at the sky then laughs* well its going to rain soon why not we take cover somewhere there should be a cave near by.....


*sniffs the air, growls low in my throat*

Yeah it looks like that will be good.. *runs along the coast line, up into the mountains, walks slowly into the cave* here you go *lowers down so you can slide off then changes back into human wolf form, my strong Ora surrounding me*



Posted 10/7/08

sexywolf wrote:


lil_munna wrote:


sexywolf wrote:



*takes off at lighting speed* no problem just hang on.. *jumping form roof top to roof top, tilts my head so I can see you a bit* yeah but fate will be good.. and why not we can stick together if you want... and dont mind it... but I'll have to tell you some stuff then you can dicide if you want to stay with me or not.. k *concetrates on what i"m doing, moving even faster*


*grabs on tighter* okay sure ill listen to anything *looks up at the sky then laughs* well its going to rain soon why not we take cover somewhere there should be a cave near by.....


*sniffs the air, growls low in my throat*

Yeah it looks like that will be good.. *runs along the coast line, up into the mountains, walks slowly into the cave* here you go *lowers down so you can slide off then changes back into human wolf form, my strong Ora surrounding me*





*rolls over onto back and stares at cave roof* so what you want to tell me....
Posted 10/7/08



*sighs, looks at Mimi* It would be very dangerous to stay with me.. As you know from being a Hybrid. The vampires and werewolves dont understand us... My family... my family was to put a stop to it.. to help out the half-breeds but the failed and because my parents were as they called "traitors" so am I.. The are out to kill me, to hunt me down until they have my head, it will not be safe if your with me. I helped you because I swore to help every half-breed from others.. from those who would harm you.. Like that Angel Of Death in the market I dont know if she would have did anything but... I have to be sure.. I can't take chances do you understand what danger you would be in if you stayed with me? *looks at you concerned*

*has a flash back of my house after they killed my parents*

Posted 10/7/08
*comes out of the shadows*
i think she would be better off with u she will be attacked no matter what since ur scent is on her.
Posted 10/7/08

rubedo-shion wrote:

*comes out of the shadows*
i think she would be better off with u she will be attacked no matter what since ur scent is on her.


*growls low in my throat, turns to you with a dagger pulled out* who are you?!

Posted 10/7/08

sexywolf wrote:


rubedo-shion wrote:

*comes out of the shadows*
i think she would be better off with u she will be attacked no matter what since ur scent is on her.


*growls low in my throat, turns to you with a dagger pulled out* who are you?!



my name is rubedo a hybrid like urself
Posted 10/7/08


*stops growling, puts my dagger away*

How did you find us all the way up here in the mountains? You must have quite a nose or have we met before? and yes I've considered the fact that my scent is on her.. but with a couple days in the river washin up she will get rid of it...
Posted 10/7/08

sexywolf wrote:




*sighs, looks at Mimi* It would be very dangerous to stay with me.. As you know from being a Hybrid. The vampires and werewolves dont understand us... My family... my family was to put a stop to it.. to help out the half-breeds but the failed and because my parents were as they called "traitors" so am I.. The are out to kill me, to hunt me down until they have my head, it will not be safe if your with me. I helped you because I swore to help every half-breed from others.. from those who would harm you.. Like that Angel Of Death in the market I dont know if she would have did anything but... I have to be sure.. I can't take chances do you understand what danger you would be in if you stayed with me? *looks at you concerned*

*has a flash back of my house after they killed my parents*



*sighs then smiles* im not scared me and anyway im in the same spot your in being hunted and chase by those and well tell the truth i would be dead on my own im safer with you and well i trust and you seen strong very strong *rolls over and sits on knees and ears pop out* grrrr someone here..... *jumps behind you* see im a coward
Posted 10/7/08

sexywolf wrote:



*stops growling, puts my dagger away*

How did you find us all the way up here in the mountains? You must have quite a nose or have we met before? and yes I've considered the fact that my scent is on her.. but with a couple days in the river washin up she will get rid of it...


lets just say that i knew this day would come and i knew were to find you
Posted 10/7/08
*sigh* another day of fightin humans*goes to a lake near a cave* i should get rid of this blood.
Posted 10/7/08

rubedo-shion wrote:


sexywolf wrote:



*stops growling, puts my dagger away*

How did you find us all the way up here in the mountains? You must have quite a nose or have we met before? and yes I've considered the fact that my scent is on her.. but with a couple days in the river washin up she will get rid of it...


lets just say that i knew this day would come and i knew were to find you


How did you kno... wait... *sniffs, runs out of the cave fast*
Posted 10/7/08


i smell blood

Posted 10/7/08

amy-cullen wrote:

*sigh* another day of fightin humans*goes to a lake near a cave* i should get rid of this blood.


*moves unheard to the tree beside the lake, growls out loud* WHO ARE YOU?! You Wreek or human blood... your hybrid..? *jumps in the tree staring down at you*


Posted 10/7/08



Its down by the lake lets go male! Mimi you stay here!
Posted 10/7/08

sexywolf wrote:


amy-cullen wrote:

*sigh* another day of fightin humans*goes to a lake near a cave* i should get rid of this blood.


*moves unheard to the tree beside the lake, growls out loud* WHO ARE YOU?! You Wreek or human blood... your hybrid..? *jumps in the tree staring down at you*




*looks up*
...yes i'm hybrid wat do u want from me? do u wish to fight? ur not here for my masters sword r u? if u r i will have to end ur life like the humans who want the sword. *draws my sword*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.