First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Actors/Actresses establishing careers on other countries
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
In hollywood:

Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Chow Yun Fat, Crystal Liu, Edison Chen, Gillian Chung, Li Xiaolu, Stephen Chow, Eva Huang, etc............

Others:
Alan - Chinese in Japan
SJ-M /Jang Na Ra/ Chae Yeon/ Kang Miyeong/ Kim Joonhoon/ etc. - Korean in China
Han Geng / guy from A'ST / Jang Ri In/ Victoria Song/ Song Binyang- Chinese in Korea

16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

idarklight wrote:

In hollywood:

Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Chow Yun Fat, Crystal Liu, Edison Chen, Gillian Chung, Li Xiaolu, Stephen Chow, Eva Huang, etc............

Others:
Alan - Chinese in Japan
SJ-M /Jang Na Ra/ Chae Yeon/ Kang Miyeong/ Kim Joonhoon/ etc. - Korean in China
Han Geng / guy from A'ST / Jang Ri In/ Victoria Song/ Song Binyang- Chinese in Korea



lol. u actually researched it? or....just named it from the top of ur head?
1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
How about

Nicholas Teo, Fish Leong, An Niu - Malaysians who made it in Taiwan?

Stephanie Sun, Tanya Chua, JJ Lin - Singaporeans who made it in Taiwan?

]Wu Chun - Bruneian who made it in Taiwan?
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:


idarklight wrote:

In hollywood:

Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Chow Yun Fat, Crystal Liu, Edison Chen, Gillian Chung, Li Xiaolu, Stephen Chow, Eva Huang, etc............

Others:
Alan - Chinese in Japan
SJ-M /Jang Na Ra/ Chae Yeon/ Kang Miyeong/ Kim Joonhoon/ etc. - Korean in China
Han Geng / guy from A'ST / Jang Ri In/ Victoria Song/ Song Binyang- Chinese in Korea



lol. u actually researched it? or....just named it from the top of ur head?


Top of my head. XD
I just noticed that the spelling of Kang Miyeong is definitely wrong...





krissyang wrote:

How about

Nicholas Teo, Fish Leong, An Niu - Malaysians who made it in Taiwan?

Stephanie Sun, Tanya Chua, JJ Lin - Singaporeans who made it in Taiwan?

]Wu Chun
- Bruneian who made it in Taiwan?


btw...I wouldn't really consider most foreign -born people who entered Taiwan as "foreign" since, well, they're ancestry are all Chinese....so they sort of just all move around in the Chinese entertainment circle....and it's not like they have much of a choice...is Brunei even big enough to have an entertainment circle?
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

maphae wrote:


uhm... is sandara park really a filipino?


I am not really sure whether she's half filipino. but what i know is that she stayed in the philippines, I think she studied here or something.
925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PhiLiPpiNes
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

maphae wrote:


uhm... is sandara park really a filipino?


..,nope, she's a korean..
but she is famous in the Philippines...
because of a star search (star circle quest)
with her love team Hero Angeles (Filipino)..


9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
i think DBSK is pretty much trying to make
it big out there. i really believe they can.
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / taiwan...soon
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

maphae wrote:


uhm... is sandara park really a filipino?



nope...she's Korean...

Charice Pempengco baby...hahaha
Posted 9/24/08
dbsk, bi rain, boa kwon, se7en
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
jackie chan and jet li.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.